Becky 2 Belts (Again)

Raw is in Atlanta this week, so not too long of a drive for the couple, and that's what they decide to do for a little one on one time before and after the show. Becky decides to pull out her phone and do a Q&A with some of the fans on Instagram live while they drive

Becky: "What is up everyone i see we have a pretty good crowd in here so we can go ahead and get this going

Becky: "What is up everyone i see we have a pretty good crowd in here so we can go ahead and get this going. Say hi Eric" she says turning the phone over to show him

Eric: "Hi Eric" he says to the camera as he keeps looking at the road

Becky: "Your an idiot" she say turning the camera back around

Eric: "Words hurt Rebecca"

Becky: "Anyway so we have a little bit of a drive so ask your questions........ where are we driving to? A very good question, we are going on a little getaway to celebrate our recent engagement. You saw Eric's ring a second ago, here's mine" she shows off the ring "See, it's an emerald since I'm from the Emerald Isle. I've been teaching him puns"

Eric rolls his eyes when she says this and they both laugh a little as Becky kept reading

Becky: "Oooo this one is for you babe, how do you get lucky enough to score an absolute bombshell like Becky Lynch"

Eric: "First of all, back off dude" Becky laughs "And honestly, i didn't do anything special. It was honestly an instant connection between the both of us, so if your looking for advice, just be yourself and you will feel the natural spark once you find it and never let it go"

Becky: "Aww that was really sweet babe" she leans over and kisses him

Eric: "Also the muscles and the tattoos didn't hurt any"

Becky: "See that was incredibly sweet till you said that" she says hitting him on the arm "Speaking of tattoos, someone wants to know if you are getting any more soon and if you are going to talk me into getting one. Well I'll answer my half of it and that answer is absolutely not, i am absolutely terrified of needles i can't even watch him get any but i can definitely admire them"

Eric: "See what i mean? Tattoos guys, take notes" he says laughing and Becky playfully glares at him "As far as mine I'm definitely going to get more, i wanna get a 4 leaf clover on me somewhere in honor of her but i haven't decided where yet and about a million more ideas in my head but my problem is I'm running out of room so now i gotta be super careful with what i pick and wheee i put it. But yes there definitely will be some more"