PART - 26

Hello, my beloved readers. I felt elated seeing your comments. I am here again.

Ram was walking here and there. Should he tell Kushi about the amount and the man? Ram didn't want to use the 30 Lakhs but the idea of buying the land was good for him. He made call to the person who lent him the amount.

***

Before she could go to room, La again called her, "Kushi, Arru wants you to be happy and you know the reason because he loves you. Think of him, you know how it would feel when the one who you love doesn't love you back. Give him a chance. He will make you forget your past and you love him doubly than you loved Aakash." Kushi hugged her tightly and said sorry to her.

On the way to her room, Kushi found Aakash standing on the steps. Kushi tried to go but Aakash didn't give her way. Aakash saw her worried face.

"Kush, are you alright? You can tell me anything"

"How can you speak like this even after what you have said"

"Kushi, am sorry. I know I can't be forgiven. But..."

"Enough, let me go"

"Kush, I know about your father's company."

Kushi gave a sharp glare, "Can you stop poking into my matters"

"Kushi, it's your uncle who called me for help"

Kushi was shocked, "Why did he called you?"

"You don't want to ask my help directly and you asked your uncle to ask me. I can understand that. It's okay but still you are not talking to me"

"What rubbish? I didn't say anything"

"What? But ho..."

Aakash's phone was ringing. He attended the call seeing Ram uncle flashing on his cell phone.

"You see here, your uncle's call"

Kushi was staring at the screen. Aakash couldn't get that it was not Kushi, but Ram uncle asked for help. Why did he lie? Aakash put the phone on speaker.

"Hello uncle"

"Hello Akash. Are you free? Can I talk for a second"?

"Sure uncle. But before that, I wanted to confront something. Does Kushi really know?"

"Wh..y are yo...u asking?"

"Just say uncle"

"Ah yeah. She is the one who asked for your help"

Akash looked at Kushi was nodding a 'no'.

"But uncle, why she hasn't talked to me anything about it?"

"Oh! I think still she is angry on you, beta. Don't worry. I have called you to say that I am thankful for you. I didn't even ask the amount, but you have given me 30 lakhs, but I don't want that"

"Why uncle?"

"It's because Kushi said don't want"

"Really? Did Kushi say so?"

"Yes, beta. Can you come and collect the amount?"

"Sure uncle"

After the call, Aakash saw Kushi, gulping his saliva.

"Why 30 lakhs?"

"I just wanted you to get rid of the problems. So, I gave him the idea to get the land"

"Do you know anything? You don't know the full problem and came up to help. And from where you got so much amount? I don't need your help anymore. Please don't provide him anymore amount. If he wants to tell me anything. This is last favour am asking from you"