PART - 40

"Kushi?"

Kushi's heart was thudding. She wanted to stop this but how can she when she herself has fallen into the trap.

"I won", Kushi slowly said.

"But what's this", He asked looking around the room in awe. Yes, he was not shocked to see Kushi's sleeping but the decorated room. There were candles lit all over the room. It was a beautiful, new room look-alike. There were rose petals lying all over the room. She made an effort to show her love which Arnav knew well. A dinner was placed in the balcony. It was not just a dinner but a table with chair surround by beautiful scented candles. The table was filled with wine and glass and starters. He couldn't see what menu, but the table was decorated incredibly beautiful. And to add more beauty, Kushi was beautifully dressed in a red simple saree which enlightened her flawless skin. While Arnav was busy admiring her, Kushi asked,

"Do you want me to say my wish?"

Arnav looked at her with love.

"My wish is to fulfil yours", Kushi said softly with a blushing face.

"Oh! So, a date, no, candlelight dinner date in our room. Wow"

Kushi blushed again. She took his hand and walked over the rose petals which lead to the balcony.

"Kushi, ..."

"Shhh" She left him and hit her playlist clicking on a soft song. Mein Tenu Samjhawan song played from Humpy dumty Sharma ki Dulhania.

"May I have the pleasure to dance with you?", Kushi asked Arnav who was still in shock and surprise. Kushi chuckled seeing his face. She thought a weird one and chuckled again.

Kushi moved forward and held his hand, kept it in her waist and she held another hand and started to move to the mild beat. Arnav moved along with her coming out of shock. He smiled looking at Kushi who was already smiling.

"What entered you?"

Kushi chuckled and said, "Arnav's Kushi"

Hearing her reply, Arnav kissed her forehead.

"I am the happiest person in this world"

"Not now"

"What?"

"You will come to know"

Arnav was fully smiling during that dance. He was indeed shock to see, 'Arnav's Kushi'. We can't say he didn't like that. He loved her in any way, the bold, the shy, anything. He loves Kushi.

Kushi felt delighted to surprise him like this because she felt he deserve. Just then she noticed the song changed next in the playlist. It was damn romantic song. It was Aaj phir tum pe from Hate story 3. Kushi left his hand and stopped the song. She sighed.

"You hear these kinds of romantic songs too? Who will you think when you feel the lyrics, ah?" Arnav teased her.

"Come, let's have dinner", Kushi rushed to the chair.

"I will never forget the question"

"I will never leave it unanswered", Kushi replied boldly. She went inside the room and switched off Arnav's phone and came back. When Arnav's eyes questioned her, "I don't want any disturbances".

"You are becoming me"

"Yeah! Arnav's Kushi."

Kushi poured the wine into the glasses and they sipped looking into each other's eyes.

***

La messaged Aman asking about the man. But Aman didn't answer it instead he went offline. The second he got call from La. He immediately cut the call. So, La sent him a normal text, "If you didn't take the call, I am coming to your house"