PART - 2

Kushi: Mummaaaaaaaaaa

Garima: Why are you yelling in the early morning?

Kushi: Where is my pal...?

Garima: Here is your pale pink lipstick.

Kushi kissed her mother soundly on her cheeks.

Garima: Your papa is waiting for you at the table, come soon.

Kushi: Okay mumma. Two minutes.

Kushi (To that so-called pale pink lipstick): Baby, how can you be away from me! Only I can love you this much.

She imagined the other lipsticks in her collection frowning at her words.

Kushi (to other lipsticks): No, I love you all equally, fine? Okay, today I will take your friend to my college (indicating the pale pink). Everyday each of you will accompany me. Bye sweethearts.

Aakash and Kushi are best buddies in college. Aakash will always come to pick her up.

Shashi: Come in beta. Garima, I am going. Tell Kushi to eat and go.

Garima: Okay. Sit beta, I will call her.

Aakash: Aunty, she is a crack piece.

Garima: Yeah, if any one sees my daughter definitely they will confirm her as an insane person.

Aakash: Even in college, she often talks with the thing.

Garima: I must have given her birth on the wrong timing that she behaves like this. Wherever she goes, she takes one colour with her. It's okay if she just carries with her but she will be talking to that thing as if it is a person.

Kushi: What are you saying? Don't you have feelings? How could you both have the heart to call my sweethearts as THING?

Kushi was shouting like anything but seems they were not affected. And both were laughing which increased her anger. She came to say something but her mother came and hit her head and said

Kushi: Ouch, maa

Garima: Eat and go, drama queen. And stop this non-sense. When will you grow? Your craziness over these things are growing day by day.

Kushi: Don't call them things.

Garima: Aakash, take this Kushi with you and she doesn't need to eat. Let her be adamant like this.

Aakash(gave an uninterested look to Kushi): Aunty, even if you give her, she give have a lot in canteen by snatching my money too.

Garima: Kushi, how bad you are?

Kushi: Ma, she is my friend, I mean he is my friend

Garima laughed at her, specifying the gender.

Aakash: Kushi, how dare to call me she?

Kushi: (smilingly and softly) Hurting?

Aakash nodded with a frown.

Kushi(shouts): Then it hurts my sweethearts too.

If lipsticks have life, they will definitely shed emotional tears and hug her. AND SHE IMAGINED THIS TOO AND SAID

Kushi(to lipstick): Don't worry I will save you from them always. (To Garima) I don't need your food.

Kushi angrily went and sat in Aakash's car.

Aakash laughed at Garima who was keeping her mouth in a o shape. Garima came and this time, hit Aakash and said

Garima: Aakash, I will laugh at you the next time.

Aakash: We'll see, aunty bye aunty.

Garima waved her hand smilingly.