PART - 6

Arnav was walking here and there in his room. He is a person who don't give any heed to others except family. But he was worried for Kushi. He wouldn't worry if he hadn't heard of Aakash talking with his mother. Aakash was saying his mother that Kushi is not talking with him and that she is upset over something for the very first time in her life. Even Ratna was shocked to hear that Kushi was upset over something. Aakash said his mother that Kushi had an encounter with an unknown person (Arnav) in ARC and she went to complain to Arnav and also, he didn't forget to mention that Arnav has said that he had sorted the problem. Ratna asked whether Arnav has something to do with this but it was unanswered. All these were heard by Arnav and this made him tension.

Arnav(mind): Have I spoken beyond the limit but I always do. Oh god! I shouldn't have hired her for the intern.

It was Sunday. Kushi was getting ready. She wore a white Anarkali suit and went out.

Garima: Wait, Kushi. Give it to Ratna ji on my behalf.

Kushi: Okay, ma.

Garima was worried for her daughter as she was very feeble for the past few days. She asked her but all she didn't reply. She even bought her favourite lipsticks but she didn't get her answer.

Aakash's simple plan was to bring Kushi to his house and Ratna will definitely make her spill the beans. Kushi hesitated as she knew why Aakash was inviting her to his house and that Ratna would definitely make her answer her questions which she didn't want. But she had no other go.

Hp(servant): Kushi ji, namaste.

Kushi: Namaste, HP ji.

With that, Kushi got in and gave the sweets to Ratna made on Garima's behalf.

Ratna: Kushi beta, where is your lipstick? You would always have one with you but you didn't bring bag nor purse.

Kushi: No, I just forgot, aunty.

Ratna couldn't help but worried for her as she has never ever missed her sweetheart. It was a breaking news to Aakash.

Aakash: Kushi, you could have brought Garima aunty with you

Kushi: No, she has to cook food for dad, that's why.

She tried to be normal but how could she when she is in the person's house who hurt her. All these where heard by Arnav. He knew that Kushi would come home today as he heard that too. He came down the stairs grabbing Kushi's attention. Kushi was sweating seeing him. Ratna saw her eyes somewhere and felt that Arnav may be the cause for her behaviour. Arnav was feeling guilty seeing Kushi's reaction.

Arnav(mind): Have I hurt her so much?

Ratna, for the very first time, saw worried lines over Arnav's head for someone except family.

Arnav came and sat in the sofa where the others were seated. Kushi excused herself to go to washroom.

Kushi went in and was washing her face continuously. She was too sensitive and she could still hear his accusations which were false. Her eyes were flooded with tears. she couldn't say it to Aakash as he was his brother. Somewhere, it stopped her from telling him. But she couldn't escape from Ratna aunty.

Ratna: Arnav, what did you do?

Aakash's eyes were piercing into Arnav's.

Arnav: What, mom?

Ratna: I don't know what you have spoken to that poor girl but you have sort it out.

Kushi came and sat there. All were too much worried over that poor girl even Arnav.