PART - 38

The idea which Aakash said was felt satisfied by Garima, Arnav and Kushi. Arnav and Kushi went to see Garima to say the idea of Aakash.

"It's better to do this than going to court."

"Yes, aunty", Arnav said.

"Stop calling me aunty, Kushi calls Ratna ji as mom right then I'm to your mom, okay?"

"Okay, maa"

Kushi smiled at Arnav.

"Seems the problem will get solved within tomorrow", Garima said in a happy voice.

"But he has to agree to this. That man, what's his name, some Varma..."

"Raj Varma", Kushi voiced out.

"Yeah, Aakash went to meet him"

"Kushi, it's a miracle you have done you got Raizadas as friend and husband."

Garima blessed her.

"Okay, maa. We are going. We have only a month for his marriage. I have to go"

"Okay, Arnav beta. Take care. Take care of my Kushi too."

"Maa, believe in me. I will give her all the love she want. She is my world. I did mean when I said you that I love her". More than Garima, Kushi was baffled and felt true love in his words. She knew he love her truly but the words he spoke, it meant a lot to her. She was in search of love, but what is she doing now. She's getting love and she's not accepting it. She does accept it but she's a bit hesitant.

Garima kissed his forehead and Kushi's. On their way, Kushi was looking at Arnav and Arnav was very well aware of it.

"Kushi, want to tell something?"

Kushi nodded, "What will you do if you won the challenge.

"I keep forgetting that."

***

Aakash went to Raj Varma's house.

"Is this Raj Varma's house?"

"Yes, I am his wife and you?"

"I am Aakash Raizada. "

"How can I help you? He has gone to office"

"I want to meet him, and can you tell me where his office is?"

After getting the address, he drove and was shocked to see the office. It was a registry office. He entered asking for Raj Varma.

"Are you Raj Varma. I am Aakash"

Raj had an unsatisfactory smile.

"Raizada?"

"Yes"

"Oh! Take your seat. How may I help you?"

"I wanted to know about one thing"

"Yes sir?"

"Do you know Ram Gupta?"

The man was reacting different. Aakash doubted him as he reacted more the way he expected. He just asked about Ram Gupta. Before Aakash could come, Raj got a message from Ram that a Raizada would come and to be careful and not to spill anything they spoke about. And also, that he just came to ask for money. And when Raj denied Ram, Ram threatened him to go to the court.

Raj took Aakash outside for a private talk.

"Yes sir. You want the money? Ram sir said"

Akash was trying to jot down the points of what deal Raj and Ra would have.