PART - 27

Aakash wants to mend things with Kushi and so, he felt he got a good chance to do it through her uncle without knowing the true facts. Aakash knew he had done a grave mistake by hurting Kushi. He himself didn't know why he spoke those hurtful words. How good those days were! Aakash really didn't love her but he could have said it with much patience. He lost her friendship which was so pure as milk. He should mend things with her soon.

Payal is an understanding girl, a selfless person. She knew the fight between Aakash and Kushi. She received a call from Aakash.

"Aakash ji, how are you?"

"Am fine. I wanted to speak something about marriage. Kushi is not accepting my friendship."

"But it was your mistake."

"I know but I don't want to get married before her acceptance"

"Aa...kash ji but?"

"Payal please, I want her to forgive me. Will you be in this with me?"

"Okay. Bye"

Aakash knew that Payal was definitely hurt. But he had no other idea to get her forgiveness. He felt that Kushi will forgive him seeing him stopping his marriage. He wants to show her how she is important for him as Payal. But what will be Kushi's reaction?

The next morning, Kushi called Ram to meet him and Ram sensed something she knew about him. She saw Arnav was not there. He would have gone for jogging sensed Kushi. Kushi was smiling looking at the bed. That's when Arnav entered in with a sweaty face. She has seen Arnav's sweaty face daily but today he looked different in her eyes. He looked damn good. He was a Greek god to her. He was always but just now Kushi noticed. Arnav was coming towards her and Kushi's heart was pounding faster like yesterday.

'Why is he coming closer now? Oh God', thought Kushi but to her may or dismay, Arnav took the towel beside her.

"Good Morning, Kushi darling! Where are you going?"

Kushi blushed hearing darling.

"Started your flirting?"

"Don't you like it?"

"No, I mean yes. No.. Leave it Arnav ji, I am going to meet my uncle"

Arnav smirked. He saw Kushi starring with a smile at the bed while he came in.

"Oh, wait give me five minutes, I'll come"

"No, I can help myself. I wanted to confront him alone"

"At least I can drop you right?"

Kushi nodded yes.

"Don't think it's something personal but I feel it wou..."

"Kushi, I didn't say anything. Why did you change so fast? I love that Kushi who fought with me"

"I am still the same."

"Then why didn't you fight for calling you darling, darling"

"Do...n't call me that. See, I am still"

"Let's see, darling"

Before Kushi would react, Arnav's phone rang.

"Hello. Arnav ji, this is Payal"

"Oh, is Aakash not picking up the call. Shall I call him?"

"No, I want your help. Can you tell Kushi to forgive Aakash ji"

"But Payal, it'..."

"Arnav ji, he said me only if Kushi forgave him he would marry me"

"That boy. I WILL TALK TO HIM"