Chapter 1

The sun shined as a new day came upon the residents of Durdam Lane. There was one resident that took advantage of it compared to the others. That one resident was a ginger named Matt. When the rays of the sun came through the blinds of his window, he was the first of his two housemates to be out of bed. Speaking of housemates, in what seem like hours, Edd comes out of his room and into the kitchen. Edd heads over to the fridge and takes out a can of cola before noticing that Matt was sitting at the table with an Easter basket.

"Matt, you're up early" said Edd. "Good morning, Edd! How did you slept?" asked Matt. "Uh..pretty well considering the fact that we were up all night partying. So, what's with the basket?" asked Edd. "Edd, how could you forget!? It's Easter" said Matt. As Matt was finishing his sentence, Edd takes a sip of his cola before spitting it out. Edd then looks at a calendar on a wall that showed the days counting down to Easter.

"Oh god, you're right. How did I forget? It's almost Easter" said Edd. "Yeah, it sure is! Are you ready to hunt for eggs?" asked Matt. "Yes, I am!" said Edd. "Same here, buddy!" said Matt. "This is going to be awesome!" said Edd. "I know!" said Matt. "Wow, I can't believe that we're both yelling!" said Edd. "I know, but it's so fun!" said Matt. "You can say that again!" said Edd.

Before Matt could continue on with the yelling, a voice belonging to Tom rang back to them. "Edd, Matt, why are you two yelling!? I'm trying to sleep!" yelled Tom. Both Edd and Matt tried hard not to laugh. "Sorry, Tom" said Matt. "Anyway, at what time should we be at the park so we can practice our egg hunting skills?" asked Edd. "I actually had this idea for awhile. We should start hunting for eggs a couple of days before Easter" said Matt.

"That's not a bad idea, but if we were to do that, wouldn't be considered cheating or stealing?" asked Edd. "No Edd, it's not. The Easter Bunny is said to hide eggs days before Easter and usually replaces said eggs the night before in case if the eggs rot" said Matt. "Matt, that's stealing. Also aren't you a little too old to believe in the Easter Bunny?" asked Edd. "Edd, you believe in Santa Claus" said Matt. "That's because Santa is actually real. We all saw him, but we've never seen the Easter Bunny in person" said Edd.

"Tch...we can argue about this all day, but are we still going to hunt for eggs early?" asked Matt. "No, I'm doing that on actually day" said Edd. "Ok, fine. I'll hunt for eggs all by myself, but first, can you paint my face?" asked Matt. "Uh sure. What do you want?" asked Edd. "Bunny" said Matt. "What?" asked Edd. "Bunny" repeated Matt. "You want a bunny?" asked Edd. Without warning, Matt comes in close to Edd's ear. "I want bunny" said Matt in a deep voice. "Ok, one bunny coming up. I just need to get my face painting kit" said Edd.

[A few minutes later]

Edd was putting the finishing touches on the face paint as Matt smiles in delight. "Is it done? Is it done? Is it done?" asked Matt. "Almost, just hold still" said Edd. Matt felt the brush leaving his face as Edd got up to get something. Unexpectedly, Edd places a headband of bunny ears on Matt's head. "Ok, it's done" said Edd. "Yay!" said Matt.

Edd hands Matt a mirror who begins looking at his reflection, amazed at how good of job Edd did. "Edd, you did a great job. Thanks!" said Matt. "Anything for you Matt" said Edd. "I'm going to ask Tom if he wants to join me" said Matt. "Good luck with that" said Edd.

Meanwhile in Tom's room, Tom was sitting on chair holding his bass in his arms. "Susan, promise me that you won't cheat on me" said Tom. Susan says nothing as Tom smiles. "Oh Susan, I can't be mad at you" said Tom. Just as Tom was about to kiss Susan, the door to his room gets kicked wide open as Matt comes in. "Tom!" said Matt. "Jesus Matt! How many times do I have to tell you to knock?" asked Tom.