Chapter 5

The Beaster Bunny lets out a screech as it lets go of the officer who wasted no time to get back on their motorcycle and quickly takes off. Tom sees this an opportunity to aim for the Beaster Bunny's chest and fires off a large harpoon. Unfortunately, the Beaster Bunny knocks the harpoon away with one of its claws which causes the harpoon to take out the head of a large ice sculpture of Eduardo which was conveniently placed next to a water fountain. The Beaster Bunny turns its attention to its pray as it stares at them with a look that could kill. "Uhh.... what do we do now?" asked Matt. "That's an easy answer. We're going in REVERSE!!!" screamed Edd.

Matt was quick to swift Tom's car into reverse and slams on the gas pedal which makes Tom's car back up really fast. Both Edd and Matt scream loudly while Tom hangs on for dear life as the Beaster Bunny chases after them through the streets. Fortunately, they lose the Beaster Bunny once they gotten far away enough only to crash into a telephone pole. The telephone pole falls down causing a domino effect involving a whole row of telephone poles being knocked down. About ten of them gets knocked down with the last one falling down on a Eduardo ice sculpture and ends up scattering it into pieces. Right on time, Mark and Eduardo were seen walking down the street in the direction of where the ice sculpture was at.

"Can we go home now, Mark? I had enough of walking" said Eduardo. "Oh Eduardo, of course we can. But first, I want to show you an ice sculpture that I made myself. I used your likeness to make it" said Mark. Eduardo perked up a bit as he wanted to see the ice sculpture seemingly interested into seeing this ice sculpture of him. Unfortunately, the excitement fades away as he sees the destroyed sculpture. "Oh my god! I've spent months on this only for it to get destroyed" said Mark. "I was really excited to see it, but I guess I've wasted my time. I'm going home now" said Eduardo. "Eduardo, don't leave. We can go get ice cream and maybe do some late night shopping at the supermarket" said Mark. Before they could leave, a loud roar interrupts them as Mark hides behind Eduardo. "Wh...What was that?" asked Mark. "I don't know. Whatever it was it didn't sound friendly" said Eduardo.

Back with Edd, Matt, and Tom, they were sneaking their way to a factory armed with only a harpoon. They made sure to be really quiet just so they wouldn't attract the Beaster Bunny to their current location. Once, they got inside the factory, they realized that it was a candy factory. "Woah, look at all of this candy. You know what that means? Everything is free to eat" said Edd. "Oh no, we're not. I have no plans on going to jail" said Tom. "Oh come on, Tom. Don't be a sour mouth" said Edd. "Yeah, nobody's here to catch us" said Matt. "There's literally cameras everywhere. They can look back at the footage" said Tom.

"Wait, there's cameras? I hope those security guards get a nice look at me" said Matt while posing. "Tch! Whatever. Have fun getting into trouble without me bailing you out" said Tom. Edd gives off a look of disapproval just before spotting a pack of gummy worms on a display table and goes over to pick up a bag. Edd takes a slingshot and aims it at Tom who was walking away. "Hey Tom" said Edd. "What could you possibly want, Edd?" asked Tom. "Gummy you later" said Edd. Tom stops to turn around which gave Edd the perfect opportunity to fire a gummy worm right into Tom's mouth. Luckily, Tom didn't choke on the gummy worm but it did caught him off guard as Edd laughs hysterically.

Tom was angry that Edd did that to him, but he quickly brushes it off when he realized how tasty the gummy worm was. "Hey Edd, when I said that I didn't want to get into trouble for eating all candy in the factory, I lied. I actually want to eat some candy" said Tom. "Ah, there's the Tom that I was looking for" said Edd. "You're a bad influence, Edd. You know that, right?" asked Tom. "You're a bad influence" said Edd. "No, you're the bad influence" said Tom. "You're the bad influence" said Edd. Tom just laughs as Edd joins in not long after.

The boys begin a montage of them eating all the different kinds of candy which involved shooting themselves out of a cannon into a pile jellybeans to see who gets the best bullseye and using giant jawbreakers to play bumper balls. Little did they know, their fun was loud enough to attract the Beaster Bunny to where they were. Back with the boys, they were playing spin the bottle but with a lollipop. "If it lands on Tom, we're making him dress up in a turkey costume" said Edd. "Yeah right. If it lands on Matt, we're making him eat ice cream" said Tom. "Hey! I have you know that ice cream hurts my teeth" said Matt.

While they were waiting to see who the lollipop lands on, the Beaster Bunny makes it way inside the the factory and approaches its soon to be victims. The lollipop, seemly knowing that the Beaster Bunny was close, points right at its direction as it attempts to warn the boys. "Aw man, that's the third time that it doesn't land on any of us" said Matt. "There's no need to get angry, Matt. Let's try this one more time" said Edd. Before Edd could spin the lollipop, a shrill scream interrupts him as the boys and the Beaster Bunny stare at a terrified Mark. Eduardo runs up Mark who came to comfort him. "Are you okay, Mark? Are you hurt?" asked Eduardo. "B..B... Bunny!" screamed Mark. "Yeah, I see it. What about it?" asked Eduardo. Mark doesn't answer the question as he bolts out of the factory while screaming leaving Eduardo behind.

The Beaster Bunny just stood there which gave Tom, Edd, and Matt plenty of time to sneak away. Eduardo looks at the Beaster Bunny as the Beaster Bunny eyes him. "Gee, you're one big bunny" said Eduardo. The Beaster Bunny lets out a growl seemingly not liking what Eduardo said as it takes a swipe at him only for him to dodge. "Hey! What was that for? Geez, I was just trying to start a conversation" said Eduardo. The Beaster Bunny tries to attack Eduardo again but he was quick to grab gumballs from a nearby bin and throws them to the ground causing the Beaster Bunny to slip and fall.

"You know, you're really that threatening when you can't even avoid slipping on gumballs" said Eduardo. The Beaster Bunny gets up and attacks Eduardo with a fury of swipes which Eduardo manages to out speed. Unfortunately, he wasn't fast enough dodge a hit from the Beaster Bunny's tail which was strong enough to knock him hard into a wall. The Besster Bunny slowly walks over to him with its claws ready to tear him apart only to stop when it notices small green bolts of energy. The bolts slowly grew intense as Eduardo looks up at the Beaster Bunny with an angry look. "Oh, you're so.... DEAD!!!" yelled Eduardo as a green aura surrounds him. The Beaster Bunny backs up as Eduardo charges at it.