Chapter 6

Outside of the factory, the boys were walking around in a city made out of candy that had a hot chocolate lake that was filled with colorful marshmallows and other types of candy while being completely unaware that Eduardo was fighting the Beaster Bunny to the death. "Wow, this city looks amazing" said Edd. "I know right? The building here are made out of brownies and candycans. They look delicious" said Matt. Matt runs up to one of the buildings and takes off a large chunk as he bits into it while completely ignoring a sign that says don't eat the buildings. "So, what's the plan? Are we just going to hide here?" asked Tom. "We're hiding. I'm hoping that the Beaster Bunny comes out here to look for us just so we can try attacking it with candy" said Edd. "What kind of candy? Are we going to attack it with all kinds of candy?" asked Tom. "Of course we are" said Edd.

The boys begin to arm themselves with candy before hiding. However, not long into hiding, the boys witnessed the Beaster Bunny getting flung into a nearby building that was several blocks down. The Beaster Bunny manages to crawl out of the rumble as Eduardo slowly floats down from the sky as green electricity surrounds him. "You know, I'm not really a violent person. I'm actually quite a nice guy when you get to know me, but don't be a fool and take advantage of my niceness especially when it comes to the safety of both my roommates and my own neighbor. No one and I mean nobody hurts me, my friends, and my neighbor!" said Eduardo. The boys watch as Eduardo slowly forms a large ball of energy above him. "You made me angry! Very, very, VERY...!" yelled Eduardo as the ball of energy grew larger each time he said the word "very".

The Beaster Bunny slowly backs away as it prepares for the energy ball to hit it. Fortunately, for the Beaster Bunny, Eduardo doesn't throw the energy ball. Instead, he makes it disappear as he hangs his head low. "Ehh.... forget it. I really don't have the energy for this. ....Sorry for wasting your time it just that I'm still mourning the loss of a friend" said Eduardo. The Beaster Bunny just looks at him while giving off a sad expression. Eduardo doesn't say anything as he proceeds to walk away. Once Eduardo was out of sight, the Beaster Bunny gives off a sigh only to sent flying into a nearby building by a large, heavy gumball that was used as a wrecking ball.

The person who was controlling the wrecking ball was no other than Matt. "Take that you ugly monster!" said Matt. The Beaster Bunny emerges from the destroyed the building as it rushes at Matt only for him to swing the large gumball at the Beaster Bunny knocking it into a fountain made of jellybeans. While Matt was busy dealing with the Beaster Bunny, Edd and Tom were gathering wood and placing it around a large firework rocket. When they done, Edd takes out some matches as he waits for the perfect opening just so he can light up the rocket but the moment never came as Matt wanted to do things differently. Matt ends up hitting the Beaster Bunny causing it to land into the hot chocolate lake.

"And that's what you get for ruining Easter and for hurting me, Edd, and Tom! Oh, it feels so good to be a hero" said Matt. "Oh my god, he did it. He actually did it" said Tom. "Yeah, I can't believe it either. He sure GUMBALLED the Beaster Bunny" said Edd. Tom just gives Edd an unimpressed look as Matt stands on a hill that overlooked both the hot chocolate lake and the area that Edd and Tom were in. "Hey guys, I actually saved the day! I can't wait to see my face all over the news" said Matt. While Matt was distracted by his soon to be fame of saving Easter, the surface of the hot chocolate lake starts to bubble.

Edd and Tom watch in horror as something large emerges from the lake and casts a shadow over Matt as it drips chocolate over him. Matt turns around to see a large body of chocolate as it slowly twists and shapes itself into the Beaster Bunny who now has teeth and claws made out of candy. "That's so not FAIR!!!" yelled Matt. The newly reformed Beaster Bunny turns its attention towards the wrecking ball and ends up completely destroying it with its powerful jaws before spitting out the destroyed metal right at Matt who manages to dodge in time. Matt notices that the twisted parts of the wrecking ball were covered in layers of chocolate which was strong enough to melt down the metal that was holding it together. "I guess that's my cue to start running now" said Matt.

The Beaster Bunny lets out a roar as Matt makes a run for it. Tom watches as the Beaster Bunny chases Matt. "Edd, light up the rocket now!" said Tom. "I can't! Matt's in the way" said Edd. Tom looks around for something to save Matt from getting killed until he notices a go-kart before quickly going over it. Back with Matt, he was trying his very hardest to outrun the Beaster Bunny. He managed to cover enough distance just to stop and do a raspberry at the Beaster Bunny which didn't last long as Matt dodges an incoming blow from the Beaster Bunny before continuing to run.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!" said Matt. The Beaster Bunny kept chasing Matt while trying to catch him with its claws only to miss its target. Luckily for Matt, Tom drives up to him and pulls him into the go-kart before doing a quick u-turn. The Beaster Bunny sees this and chases after them with blinding speed. "Aah! Go faster, Tom!" said Matt. "I'm going fast as I can!" said Tom.

Edd who was watching all of this decided to fire off the rocket regardless on who it hits. Tom sees the rocket barreling right toward his and Matt's direction before quickly swerving to the left. The rocket hits the Beaster Bunny right in the chest as it takes the Beaster Bunny with it up into the nighttime sky before blowing both itself and the Beaster Bunny up in a stunning display of colors as chocolate rained. The boys look up at sky in awe before they suddenly get covered in chocolate only to laugh it off.