Chapter 7 (Final Chapter)

The next day was Easter Day and the boys decided to go to the park following the defeat of the Beaster Bunny. Edd and Matt ran off to do their own thing leaving Tom sitting by himself at a table with a couple of parents. One of the parents decided to start up a conversation with Tom. "What a beautiful day it is today. Don't you agree, sir?" asked a lady. "Yeah, it sure is" said Tom. "Do you have any children and if so, which one is yours?" asked the lady. "Yeah, I have children. They're right over there" said Tom.

Tom points in the direction of where Edd and Matt are at and the lady watches as they fight a group of kids over some eggs. "Do you see them? One's wearing green and the other is a ginger" said Tom. "My, they're quite an interesting bunch" said the lady. Eventually, Matt pushes a kid over after taking an egg from them before he comes running up to Tom. "Tom, can we go to McDonald's? I'm hungry" said Matt. "But Matt, the egg hunt isn't even over yet and plus, it's not even noon" said Tom. "I know, but I'm starving" said Matt. "Alright fine, just finish up with egg hunt and then we can- uh... why is Edd stealing the trophy?" asked Tom. "Ehehe... we're impatient" said Matt while smiling nervously. Tom just sighs before the boys ran away with the stolen trophy as a security guard chases after them.

[Meanwhile]

Bing was seen standing in a room watching monkeys type on typewriters before Larry comes into the room with a phone in his hand. "Ah Larry, you came just in time. The monkeys are busy writing the script to my movie with the monster bunny and they got to the part where it gets covered in chocolate" said Bing. "That's great news and all, but I just got a call from some officials and they got some news" said Larry. "What kind of news?" asked Bing. "I don't know, that's for you to find out" said Larry. Larry hands the phone over to Bing.

"Hello, this is Bing. I heard you got some news for me. It better not be a plan to sabotage me. ...It's not? Well, what is it? ...Oh? Hmm, I see. If you were tell anyone about the little accident that I made, I will capture you and I will replace you with a clone of yourself. Have a nice day" said Bing. "What did they say?" asked Larry. "Oh, nothing really besides the fact that they recovered the melted remains of the Beaster Bunny and they also discovered that it may have laid some eggs before its untimely death" said Bing. "Really? What do they plan to do with them?" asked Larry. "I don't know. Hopefully they will nice enough to give us one of the eggs just so I can make a sequel" said Bing. "Oh brother..." said Larry.

[Meanwhile with Eduardo]

Eduardo was sitting outside in the backyard while drinking coffee as he was enjoying his morning. He sighs lowly as he watches two birds being best friends as they chirped happily. "Man, I miss Jon so much. Mark is alright as a housemate but it's just not the same without Jon's happy tone. ...I wish he was here" said Eduardo. Suddenly, everything started shaking as Eduardo quickly stands up to see the ground slowly opening up as a large hole formed. The hole had smoke coming from it as a large red demon came rising out of it. The demon had a name tag on that read Lucifer as it looked at Eduardo who's eyes were widened out of shock.

"Are you by any chance, Eduardo?" asked Lucifer. Eduardo nods his head. "I see. Here, I got you a little something" said Lucifer. Eduardo watches as Lucifer inhales before spitting out something and that something turned out to be Jon. "I couldn't stand this tiny little creature any longer. He kept going on and on about nothing that interested me. Plus, he wouldn't stop following me around my workplace. He's all yours now. Farewell" said Lucifer.

Lucifer gets surrounded by black smoke before disappearing leaving behind Jon and the giant hole. Jon looks at Eduardo as he waves at him. "Oh my god! Eduardo, is that you? It's so good to see you again! You wouldn't believe what I saw in my time in hell. There was this maniac that had an axe and blah blah blah" said Jon. ".....I really need to stop saying things out loud" said Eduardo.

-The End-