Chapter 42: Family Bonding

-(Y/N) POV-

My eyes fluttered a bit as if something bright was hitting me in the face as I slowly and tiredly opened my eyes, only to meet the blinding light of the sun that was seeping through the crack of the curtains and looked at the clock to see it was roughly eight in the morning. I squinted my eyes and tried to move my hand up to cover the light but my arms pinned down my whole body was pinned down onto the bed. Looking down I saw the naked bodies of my girlfriends littered on my bed and clinging onto every part of my body and all and a content and satisfied smile on their faces. That's when the flashback of last night came into my head, after getting back from seeing Sienna and reuniting with Raven and meeting my son Robin... still find it funny she named him after a bird. But after I got back to my dorms and saw everyone besides, Velvet who was probably with her team, Jaune and Ren who I met on my way back to my dorm and told me they enjoyed the peace and quiet, or more specifically Ren who had to deal with a rowdy Nora all week, but as soon as I walked in that's when the party started. It started well with me and Blake telling the girls what we did on Menagerie and how her parents are like but also keeping out what we were truly doing there with only Dinah and the Malachite Twins knowing our true intentions there.

Though it wasn't until an hour later where things started to get a bit heated as the girls slowly surrounded me with that hungry gaze when they felt aroused. Dinah saw what was going on and decided to leave not wanting to be part of this sexual night, which is understandable since she's still getting used to being in a relationship with me and isn't comfortable with the whole sex concept yet. Though I have noticed her checking me out when she thinks I'm not looking here and there, especially when we're training in the gym so I guess it's only a matter of time. So she grabbed Wilson from Blake who told her she can stay at her team's dorm, but not before Peach asked her to take Diana with her and watch her for the night, she obliged and took to two children to RWBY's dorm and leaving me to fend off the aroused women who began to get closer to me. Before I could even blink or get a word out they all pounced on me and pinned me onto the bed as they began to strip my clothes off. I knew there was no chance of me getting out of this and knew it was going to be a long night so I just embraced it and thought I might as well enjoy it. Though that would be a mistake as we were at it pretty much all night with each girl taking a turn and even went around for another round or two until it was like almost six, so that when it hit me that I only had two hours of sleep. So yeah, here I am pinned onto the bed as the girls laid on my body and knew it was going to be a while before they woke up so I might as well get a good shut-eye. I laid there before I closed my eyes for a good fifteen minutes, but as I slowly drifted back asleep I felt a warm and wet sensation around my member and felt it slowly grow in length.

-SHORT LIME-

I raised my head to look down to see Peach who slept by my right leg and was at head level of my member as she was working my length and she bobbed her head up and down, swirling her tongue around my member. I softly groaned in pleasure and rested my head back on the pillow before looking back down at her. My movement gained her attention as he plopped her mouth from my member as my length just briefly slapped her cheek before grasping it with her soft hands and began to gently stroke it.

"Like your little wake-up call?~" She asked playfully, letting out a small giggle.

"Most definitely but don't you think you had enough Amanita? We were at it all night and I think we went at it at least four times?"

"Five, and I couldn't help myself. Waking up seeing this beast by my face I couldn't help but have another taste of it, and it looks like he can go again.~" She said suggestively as she stroked my fully hardened length with her hand.

"Fine, but make it quick. I need to wash up and I rather they don't wake up to see you already having fun and wanting to go another round." I said tiredly as she smiled brightly before turning her attention to my member. She placed my member back into her mouth as she went back to work, feeling her warm and wet mouth around my length, and was going at it for a good five to ten minutes before I felt her speed up her pace.