Chapter 30: A Heartfelt Talk

Good news y'all my work closed down for like two weeks so now I'm at home chilling while I'm waiting for everything to calm down soon. Now I can take that time to pick up on some hobbies, catch up on shows and games but more importantly to catch up on some writing and maybe write something new. But other than that I hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for the delay and hope you all enjoy and hope you all stay safe!!!

===================================================================================================

-(Y/N) POV-

Some time has passed since me and Ruby made love or when the rest of her team decided to join in on the action by pinning me on the bed while taking turns. Sure I loved every moment of it with the girls sleeping and taking that moment to take charge and had more energy than usual, by the end of it I was exhausted. Most guys would kill to be in the situation I'm in getting to pound four beautiful girls, but if you don't have the stamina you're screwed, hell even I barely lasted at the end and it didn't help that they were more aggressive and more energy than usual. So I made love with Team RWBY for like three hours but it felt longer, and by the end of it all, we were all tired and passed out until nightfall. One thing I can think that's a positive is that my stamina would increase so it would be a matter of time before my body can handle it. But Oum have mercy if all my girls decided to have some action all at once, I can only imagine how long that'll last or how long I'll last? I quickly brushed off that question not really wanting to think about it but it would be pretty hot if I'm being honest, it'll be brutal but hot nonetheless.

As for my vigilante work outside of Beacon, things have been pretty quiet after me and Dinah or Black Canary has a run in with the League of Assassins and lost to them. Sure Ozpin wants me and Dinah to avoid them at all cost seeing as we may already be on their radar, which is why I need to stop them. If I'm really a new target for them it will only be a matter of time before they figure out who I am and endanger my loved ones, and I want to settle the score. It didn't help my conscious that there hasn't been any sightings yon them even with the help of Ozpin so there's not telling what they're up to but he reassured me to calm down and be patient while I patrol the city. Though it's been quite boring honestly with crime across, Vale has really slowed down besides some dust stores being robbed and preventing few. But other than that it's been slow so Dinah and I are just patrolling with nothing to do most nights to the point we stop and find a place to make out.

Usually if crime slowed down or I thought I did enough I would pack my bags and move on to someplace where crime is bad, but now that I'm in Beacon I can't really do that anymore. Which if I'm being honest with myself there've been moments where I do miss those days of traveling across Remnant, stopping criminals and causing them great deal of pain while also running from the authorities, especially the ones in Atlas. But now I'm the happiest I've been in my whole life, I have beautiful girlfriends who openly and privately love me, a son and more on the way, my life couldn't be any happier. After having so much to make me happy I don't want to lose them which is why I want them to keep them away from my vigilante life from harm's way or how they'll react to what I do.

Currently I'm in the library studying and trying to catch up on some of my assignments that I haven't done yet mainly in Port's class, which is surprising since I'm not sure how that guy gives out homework while talking about his life for the entire time. So now I'm stuck dealing with his homework now while the girls go enjoy themselves but at least Blake stayed behind to keep me company with Wilson in her arms. The little guy was sleeping in her arms while Blake was reading one of her... 'exciting' books before she let out a small sigh.

"Is something wrong Blake?" I asked as she looked away from her book.

"No just thinking is all." She said pretty silently.