Chapter 1: Encountering a Rose

This is my first ever attempt on male reader story so not too much hate, now with that out of the way I hope you all Enjoy!

========================================================================

-3rd P.O.V-

A lone figure stood on top of a building standing about 6'2 wearing (F/C) pants and and armored shirt and with black gloves and boots. He also has a (F/C) hood with black eye mask with (F/C) paint on his under his masked and some on his cheeks. The hooded figure had a (F/C) bow in his hand with a black quiver on his back holding arrows and dust infused arrows. He stared down at the city of Vale, watching cars drive by, people walking around. The hooded figure looked around the city for a moment before sitting on the edge of the building, placing his bow next to him before looking up to stared at the shattered moon and back at the city and let out a bored sigh.

"Well... tonight's a bust." He said to himself bored. "Might as well head home."

He sat back up and began to jump rooftop to rooftop, but as he was doing that he saw a familiar face walking down a street with men in black suits walking behind. He got closer and watched from the rooftop and his eyes widen at who it was, Roman Torchwick. Roman has dark-green eyes, long orange hair, with long bangs covering his right eye. He also had black eyeliner traced to his visible left eye. Roman wore a red-lined white suit with long black pants and black shoes. His accessories included a small gray scarf, black gloves with buckled sleeves, and a black bowler hat with a small feather tucked into its red band. The hooded figure watched as Roman and his goons entered a shop that was called From Dust Till Dawn. The hooded figure waited for a few moments and tried to think of a way to pursue him,not wanting Roman todo anything bad he decide to wind it. Sohe pulled out and arrow with a cable attached, he shot the arrow to the edge and slide down the building. As he landed to the ground next to the store's window, one of Roman's goons and someone else flying out of the window, he looked and saw a young girl with her giant scythe.

The young girl had fair-skinned with silver eyes and had black, neck-length, choppy hair that graduates to dark red at the tips. She wore a long sleeve thick black blouse with a high collar and red trim on the sleeves, a black waist cincher with red lacing up the front, and a black skirt with a red trim. She also wore a pair of thick black stockings and black combat boots with red laces, red trims around the top and a red sole.

"Okay... get her." The hooded figure heard Roman said as the rest of his goons came running out the store and ran towards her.

Since he was having a boring night he decided to join in, he jumped next to the girl making her jump a hit before they saw the goons running up to them. The girl spins around her scythe and kicks the first approaching criminal in the face. She gets her scythe out of the ground and fires it off to hit another one with the butt of her weapon, sending him flying. One of the the goon started to swing his sword around at the hooded figure, who was simply dodging them. He pulled out one of his arrow and staples the criminal's leg, making fall on one knee screamed in pain. The hooded figure got back up and kicked him into the face sending him to the ground in front of Romans feet.

"You were worth every penny, truly you were." Roman said to the unconscious criminal before turning his attention back to the young girl and the (F/C) hooded figure. "Well Red and... Hood?"

"Sup Roman." The Hood greeted as the young girl looked at him.

"Wait, Hood? As in The Hood? And also you know him?!" She asked.