Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon

-(C/N) POV-

"Today is the day." I said to himself as  I leaned against the wall of the Bullhead as it slowly flew to Beacon. "Can this thing go any faster." I complained moving my bow a bit as it was on my back and I tried to get comfortable in my new outfit.

(This is what you now wear but without the hood and mask, or what you all wanted to wear but just note that the last outfit is your vigilante outfit

(This is what you now wear but without the hood and mask, or what you all wanted to wear but just note that the last outfit is your vigilante outfit.)

The reason why I decided to change my outfit without the hood and mask was to make sure no one knows that I'm (C/N) or the Hood since that's what's everybody calls me that. I needed a fresh start but I did bring my other outfit, sure I wanted a better start but that didn't mean I'll stop being a vigilante. And I have my other outfit in my luggage that had to... borrow, in the luggage I also had some other clothes like my sleep wear. Looking around he saw the new student chatter with each other until I set my eyes on a specific red hooded girl being hugged by a blonde hair girl and both making a scene. 'Heh, guess I can introduce myself.' I thought to myself and walked up to the two , deciding it would be best to make some friend but should keep my 'secret life' a s secret.

"You two are making quite a scene." I said gaining the attention of the two.

"Sorry." Ruby apologized as she looked at me questionably. 'He reminds me of someone.' She thought staring at me before looking away with a small blush.

"And your quite a scene yourself handsome~" The blonde hair girl said seductively pressing her chest up against mine. I blushed a bit as I stared at her rather large bust pressed up against my chest.

"Ugh, Yang." Ruby groaned embarrassed.

"What? He doesn't seem to mind.~" Yang said as she caught him staring at her chest. "You got a name handsome?~"

"(Y-Y/N) (L/N), and what about you two!" I asked trying not to stare.

"Names Yang Xaio Long, but you can call me whatever you like.~" She said batting really close to my face but was pulled back by Ruby.

"And I'm Ruby Rose." She greeted.

"Pleasure meeting you, but what were you two doing over here?" I asked.

"Oh I was just happy that my little sister is attending Beacon, and how happy I am that she skipped two years ahead." Yang said moving next to Ruby and giving her a one-arm hug.

"Sister?" I asked not seeing the resemblance.

"Same dad different mothers." Ruby answered.

"Oh, so.... you moved up early?" I asked. "How old are you?"

"15." She said shocking me a bit.

"Wow, you must be special then." I said with a smile.

"No I'm not that special, I'm just lucky I guess." She answered and trying to make it seem like a big deal.