Chapter 6: The Initiation Ends

-(Y/N) POV-

"We gotta move!" Jaune shouted as the five of us charged at the Death Stalker.

The Death Stalker aimed one of its claw at Pyrrha, but she deflected it with her shield and slashes it with her blade. The scorpion recoil and swiped at her with its other claw, but Jaune was there to deflect it with his shield, knocking the back. Pyrrha then leaped over and attack its face as I fired as me and Ren ran up firing at the Grimm as it swung its stinger at me as I blocked it with my bow. As I blocked it, the stringer moved past me scratching my arm before I got on the stinger and saw Ren got on too. Ren then started to shoot the base between the stinger and its tail while I fired a few dust infused arrows at it back. On the ground Nora fired more of her grenades at its claw as Pyrrha then hurled her javelin straight into one of many of the Death Stalker's eyes making it swing its tail around throwing me and Ren off as we both crashed into stone black and falling to the ground.

"Ren!" Nora shouted worriedly as she watched him fall to the ground and not getting back up as I limped back up gripping my arm where I got scratched and felt a stinging sensation.

Ren hits the side of a stone block hard and falls to the ground, not getting back up. Jaune, though, manages to stand and notice the stinger is hanging limply.

"Pyrrha!" Jaune shouted as he noticed the stinger hanging limply from the tail.

"Done!" Pyrrha shouted as she noticed it as well and knew what Jaune was implying. She raises the shield and hurls it like a discus, slicing the stinger off and causing it to fall into the Death Stalker's head as Pyrrha retrieved her rebounding shield.

"Nora, nail it!" Jaune shouted.

"Heads up!" Nora shouted as she jumps on Pyrrha's shield as Nora aimed her grenade launcher down and fired to give herself a maximum lift up to the air.

She smile the entire way up turning her Grenade launcher into a hammer before twirling down until her hammer slams its head into the stinger, driving the point of the stringer through the Death Stalker's head and crushing the bridge beneath it.

Jaune and Pyrrha bound over the Grimm to the land behind it, and Nora fired up and away behind them as the Grimm falls. Jaune hits the ground on his back, Nora lands on her bottom, Pyrrha manages a crouched pose, as Ren and I simply walked over to them. Ren was panting and groaning before he collapsed as I fell on one knee breathing heavily gripping my arm tighter and started to feel my body heat up and my vision get blurry. Looking over my arm I saw a cut and realized that the Death Stalker managed to cut me, I also saw purple liquid mixed with my blood which I know it was poison. I gritted my teeth in frustration and worried that I got cut from the Grimm and that I had to act quickly if I want to survive the poison, considering that I don't have any Aura at all.

"Are you alright?" Jaune asked me as him and the other two got up looking at me.

"I'm fine, just tired is all, a bit nauseous is all." I said quickly and calmly, reassuring him and the others before they turned their attention back to where the other girls who are fighting the Nevermore.

I pulled out a small bag from my pocket before opening and taking out brown and green like herbs and placed them in my mouth. It tasted horrible but quickly swallowed it leaving a bad aftertaste as I then felt more dizzy and my vision began to blur before I collapsed on the ground, passed out, and gaining the attention of the four.

-Third POV-

As the four ran to (Y/N) to see if he was alive, the for girls up in the abandoned castle were fighting off the Nevermore. Yang stood on top shoots jog at the Grimm as it turned around flying towards her, she leaped up for its head and forced its beak wide open and began a for fire in its mouth.