*Chris Evans - Photoshoot*

Warning: smut, bondage, images of lingerie (let's just all pretend to be skinny gods who would look hot as hell wearing this lingerie)

Finished on 5/23/21

4532 Words

The driver pulled up to the abandoned warehouse and I got out, just wearing some basic sweats. My agent set up a photoshoot with me and an unknown male partner for a lingerie website. Neither of our faces would be in it, just bodies and silhouettes, but I would be modeling their new lingerie line while we took very Fifty Shades of Grey type pictures. I had done this a few times before so I was comfortable with the whole set up.

As I walked onto set in the warehouse I could see the several scenes they had set up already and could tell these were going to be some nice pictures. "Ah! You must be Y/n!" The photographer called as I neared him.

I smiled and walked over, shaking his hand. "Yes I am. You must be David, it's nice to meet you. I was told all my outfits would be waiting in my changing room?"

He nodded his head and started walking so I followed him. "Yes, it's just this way. You'll be in one of these spare rooms on the back wall and all your outfits are numbered by which order you should wear them. It's the door on the left. Come out in the first one whenever you're ready."

"Okay thank you!" I called out to him as I walked into my room and shut the door. I turned around and saw the rack of different lingerie options and the robe hanging on the end. Once I found the first set I took it off the hanger and put it on, sliding the robe on afterwards and walking back out on to set.

I walked out with the silk black robe on, only covering above my mid thigh but everyone was about to see me in just this lingerie in a minute so it didn't bother me much.

Once I got out to my spot someone handed me a water bottle and I thanked them, standing in-front of my chair, not that I was going to be sitting in it much. I set the water bottle down and heard David yell, "Chris! You ready?"

When I turned around to see who I was going to be shooting with today I was beyond speechless when I saw THE Chris Evans walking towards me in nothing but a pair of jeans

When I turned around to see who I was going to be shooting with today I was beyond speechless when I saw THE Chris Evans walking towards me in nothing but a pair of jeans. "Yep!" When he got over to me he smiled and held out his hand. "Hi, Chris Evans. Nice to meet you."

I returned the kind gesture and accidentally muttered, "Yeah no shit." He laughed and I blushed hard. "I-I mean, nice to meet you too. I'm Y/n Y/l/n."

"Yeah no shit." He mumbled so only I could hear him as he looked over my figure before walking over to his chair.

His words took me by surprise and I stood there speechless for a second before taking my robe off and setting it on the chair. They called us onto set and gave us some directions about how they wanted us to pose but all I could do was look at Chris's toned body. He jeans were tight, not hiding much, and his muscles were on full display.