Steve - "Cheater"

Warnings: alcohol, drugs, rape, slight stalking

Finished on 1/23/22

8005 Words

Steve and I have been dating for almost a year now. When I was brought on the team as the recruit last year by Fury, we had connected almost instantly.

The two of us found out that despite our lifestyle differences over the years, we had a lot of common interests. We both were interested in some of the same movies and shows, we both valued quality time with each other and had similar wants and needs when it came to our relationship.

The team had just come back from a long, enduring international mission, and to celebrate, Tony decided to throw a huge party...of course.

Even though everyone was exhausted and worn out, nobody had the strength to fight Tony over it. So when the team got back to the tower everyone went their separate ways to freshen up and get ready for the evening.

Natasha came knocking on my door as I was finishing up the last of my hair and makeup. I opened the door and the two of us exchanged a few pleasantries regarding each other's outfits.

*Nats Dress*

*Your dress*

*Your dress*

"Wow Y/n, you look amazing!" Nat yelled as she ran her hand through my hair softly

I blushed at the compliment and returned it, admiring the way her dress fit her. We were both wearing brand new dresses and I was hoping to impress Steve with mine. He hadn't seen me in it yet because after his shower he got ready pretty quickly and headed downstairs to help Tony set up.

The two of us had moved into my room a few months after we started dating and we've been cohabiting it ever since. Though, Steve's old room is still exactly how he left it down the hall in case either of us needed space.

Pulling me from my thoughts, Nat linked her arm with mine and smirked at me as she started to lead me downstairs towards the party. The noise was growing louder with every step we took and my anxiety was growing with it.