Special Chapter...💜( New)

18 years later...

With a boxy smile on his face, the beautiful omega descended down the glass staircase. A red long gown hangs on his petite frame,and the soft hand holds a bouquet of daffodils.

An aromatic aroma lingers on his nose once he entered the living room. The room was already been decorated with beautiful flowers.

His eyes sparkle with joys once he noticed the love of his life holding his hand out for him to held tightly yet softly.

"Are you happy sweetheart ", Jungkook asked, while kissing the cheek of his luna.

You see, Today is a very special day for the whole kingdom. The young Alpha is coming back from his year long training. He insist his father to let him go and trained to be an amazing leader in future.

"I am so happy to meet my little bean after a long time, gukkie", Taehyung sniff some happy tear. He will meet their son after almost a year.

"Me too love, I am so proud of him", Jungkook smiled. He leans slowly to taste those plumpy lip but stopped suddenly once they heard a loud cheering.

The couple quickly made their way toward the door once they noticed their baby on the doorstep with a cheeky smile. His arms are wide open to welcome his parents in his embrace.

"Mommy, I missed you so much," Junghyung cried aloud.

"I missed you too bun", Tae said and handed him the daffodils.

"What about me, You don't miss me 🥺", A small pout made it's way on the bunny lips, once he heard his son only greeting his mother.

" Appa, I missed you too. Please don't pout it looks funny on you. Jimin uncle is right tho" the dou laughed at the older alpha.

"That bitch", Jungkook murmured making all of them laugh even more.

Everyone left the royals alone for some family bonding. They bowed slightly and walk toward the dining room for the feast.

"I am thin-", Just when Jungkook is about to ask about their friends. A loud ring in door interrupted.

"I know who is this", Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"YOU MISS ME BITCH!", A scream can be hard followed by a loud sound of someone falling.

Yes, that is Jimin trying to enter like a queen but like always kissed the floor instead. Apparently due to forgetting about the small step at the doorstep.

Suga enter next like the king he is ,careful he crossed the ground kissed Jimin and run toward Junghyung with a gummy smile plastered in his face.

"Were not you supposes to help me in standing up" Jimin angrily stomped his feet, once taehyung helping his clumsy soulmate.

"Make my way, The Queen is entering "

You guessed it right, It's none other than Jin with Namjoon behind. Already appolizing to the gardener for breaking the 607 number of flower pot on the door.

"Why are our friends this dramatic, Tae" Jungkook said leaning on his ear.

"You know we can still hear you coco", The other four said in unison.

"Sunshine is here too"

Everyone runs toward each other making a huge group hug with the little Junghyung in between them.

"Gummy uncle, Minnie Uncle ,Sunshine uncle, Jinnie Uncle and IQ 148 uncle, I missed all of you" Junghyung greeted.

The day passed quickly wirh Jimin and Jungkook bricking at each other. Joonie breaking another pot. Jin and taehyung learning to cook something new. And Lastly Hoseok trying his best to keep yoongi awake.

___________________________________________

I just want to thank everyone with this bonding Chapter for always Supporting this book.

Anyone, here who wants a part 2 of this special chapter.

Also..I will forever be a taekook shipper 😄...

I know it's stupid of me to think, I can leave this beautiful couple behind.