Chapter 5(Edited)

A huge celebration went on the night of 1st September, the day Jungkook is Turning 20.

A smile plastered in Jungkook's face at the thought of finding his mate, with a face of pure excitement he greeted the coming guest.

Taehyung wasn't quite happy, He is scared and shivering with fear, "Jungkook looks so happy today, How will he react once he finds I am his mate",

Lost in his thought, Tae couldn't sniff the sweet alluring smell coming closer every second, "May I dance with you?", A deep calm voice asked Taehyung...

The omega stiffens as an arm curl around his petite waist, He slowly turned his head, already know the person behind.

"J-Jungkook", He uttered with wide eyes, mouth agape.

"Yes Dear mate, May I have your hand on mine", Jungkook whispered, nibbling the red ears with his husky roar.

Taehyung smiled with glimpses of hope, his hand makes it's way to the broad shoulders. His feet move with grace, synchronising along with his alpha.

"Maybe, He will accept me", Taehyung blushed a little at his silly thought.

With hands in hand, The mates walk out towards the silent hallway. Taehyung was walking nervously when his arms are pinned above his head.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook,
"There was no love in his eyes, just lust with burning anger for me"

"Please leave my hand, it's hurting", Tae cried trying his best to free his red swollen hands

"You thought I will love you, omega", Jungkook growl, He pushed the boy inside and click the door close.

He red dark eyes flickers back to normal again....

Taehyung pov :

His hold loosen with his eyes showing guilt....

It's his wolf fighting the human for being with mate and carving for love.

The moonlit brighten the room with a cool breeze from the tree.

"I looked at his eyes and saw a tear rolling down. He is staring at my swollen wrist , kissing it slowly to ease the throbbing pain".

"I moaned in surprise once he entered with utmost care."

"He wet kisses down my naked torso feels like heaven and a husky groan he cummed inside my walls."

"I smiled a little, knowing very well it's the last time he is making love to me"

"But nothing is more heartbreaking, then the words I heard next"

"I jeon Jungkook rejects Taehyung as my mate", Jungkook pronounce with an emotionless expression.

That night changed everything that Taehyung dreamt of,

"I want to live a happy life with my mate, and raise kids together"

"Maybe I will be able to fulfil my wish in next life"

"Hope I will get a loving, caring soulmate in next life or maybe afterwards"

"He never kissed me in lips, nor did he whispered loving words"

"I know it's disgusting for him..."

"I felt a strong kick on my side, I smile weakly to him before my body felt on the cold floor and darkness engulf soon after"

Two weeks later:

The burning sensation on his neck woke Taehyung up, he feels sick as usual making him throw every morning.

He walked towards the kitchen to start his day as a maid, "Should I see Jin Hyung for some help"

Taehyung pov:

"I decided to pay a visit to our pack doctor secretly"

"Only to find I am pregnant"

"Just when I thought about moving with my life, I have to take care of a new life growing inside me"

"Don't get me wrong, I always want to have babies"

"But how will I take care of him or her, when I barely could manage a full meal"

"The money I earn by stripping isn't enough to feed my pup"

Hot fluid runs down his eyes as a feeling of fear surrounds the omega...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed it...

Love you all💜💜

Old Writing:Chapter 5