Chapter 7 ( Edited)

It's been 5 days since Taehyung left the Packhouse, no one know where he is, no one cared other then Jin.

Jungkook pov:

"I felt sad as my wolf refuses to talk with me, and worst is I am sick and fired too from the past four days"

Jungkook was sitting on his bed with a bowl of hot soup, looking lost the thoughts of someone, Someone he shouldn't care now...

Just when he was about to take the spoon ,he noticed a white folded paper with tear marks..

"I took the paper to read further..."

It says,

"Master Jungkook,"

"I know you may not be reading this, seeing the name of mine"

"But if you are reading ,thanks for spending your precious minutes on this last paper from me"

"I always have some reason for being there in your house, But I don't think it matters anymore"

"You must not be feeling good right?"

"How did I know?, You must be thinking ?"

"Maybe my instincts"

"Before leaving the palace I made a potion for you"

"Don't worry I didn't poison it and never would"

"You can try it on others ,if you don't believe me"

"Please take it, You will feel better and stronger again"

"I am leaving this palace for ever...
It will be rude of me if I left without thanking our late alpha, you and all other in the palace who give shelter to a homeless like me"

"If you don't mind can you water the rose plant in my room(Sorry if it's too much I am asking for)"

"I can't afford expensive gifts like other"

"But birthdays are special for everyone, I want to give that rose to you as a present for your coming 21st birthday"

"Yeah, I did notice about your liking for roses"

"Be happy and healthy Jungkook"

Your slut,
Taehyung...

Tears brims down his eyes after reading the last letter, But shouldn't he be smiling ?

"Why Am I crying, I should be happy." Jungkoook cried

"But Why Am I feeling pain and emptiness without him "

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you so much for reading,

Hope you all are enjoying it so far..

Old Writing Chapter 7