Chapter 1(Edited)

The foggy weather with a little tint of sunrays, the December was quite cold with snow everywhere.

The little boy munching on his morning breakfast, Happy and excited to celebrate his birthday.
He is turning 9 this year.

The happiest didn't last long when the night falls, everything around him keeps spinning, the knees felt weak with pain in his cute tummy.

"Mommy, It felt weird", Tae cried holding his body to ease the pain.

Mrs Kim looked at his son with worried eyes, she makes her way to snoop him closer, hugged his tightly to ease the pain.

Taehyung leans more on her, but within a fraction of second, the hold is gone replacing with a blank expression in her face.

"How the hell, are you raise to be one of those fags", Taehyung's parents screamed with a deep growl.

"Mommy, What are you saying, I am still the tae you give birth to", The omega said clutching on her leg for love.

"You will embarrass us in the society, Get out of this house this instant", Mr Kim shouted with furry, he pushed the poor boy on the cold floor.

"Mom", Tae choked on his tears, calling her for some help with the throbbing pain.

"Don't you dare call me mom anyone" She screamed, slapping his chubby cheeks.

" No one in our family was ever an omega and especially a male omega", His mother said in a sarcastic tone.

"You are moving out of this house, We don't want a piece of shit here" Their eyes show hatred, the little boy was clueless but he knows it's his last day in their house.

Tae was happy to celebrate his birthday with his family but turns out the Moon goddess has planned something else.

Male omegas are very rare among the breed, a few only survive the Harsh slavery.

But some are luckiest among them to be treated like a jewel.

"Maybe I am not lucky enough to be one", The 9-year-old omega thought with tears building in his blue orbs.

"Where will I go now," Taehyung sobbed, holding his little bag outside in the snowy lanes.

Before leaving the house he packed some food and clothes to survive outside alone.

"I cried till the tears dried"

Curling himself in a small ball for warmth in the freezing pavement, "Please help me", He prayed.

"Help me", Taehyung cried, voice shattering with numbness.

"What are you doing outside, boy?", A man in his late 40s asked, kneeling a little to look at the omega

Taehyung snapped his head in the direction of the husky voice...

"Please don't hurt me", He pleaded

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please vote and comment

I feel happy to read them🥺

Love you all💜

Old writing: Chapter 1