Chapter 3( Edited)

Soon the car halt to stop, Taehyung opened his eyes to look out.

His eyes wandered around the unknown rich surrounding, looking at everything with wide eyes.

The packhouse was huge, Taehyung stood at the front door with fear and confusion.

He shivered at the tense busy environment waiting for Alpha Jeon to help his way.

Soon the leader leads him towards a golden door with ancient carving.

Taehyung pov:

"I sat beside a young handsome boy, My heartache seeing him groaning in pain"

"He has a tanned beautiful skin, it glows brightly from the moonlight through the window, without delaying further I gently rubbed my hands on this forehead to ease the pain he is being through"

A few minutes later, peaceful snores left his bunny lips, making Taehyung and Junghyung smiled at the cuteness.

Taehyung quickly holds the nightstand, suddenly feeling weak and lightheaded again.

"Jin, Please guide our guests to the room," Junghyung said and hold Taehyung carefully.

"He is really handsome", Taehyung through.

"Hello, Nice to meet you dear, I am Jin working here  as a doctor and sometimes cook"

"Hello, Jin Hyung nice to meet you too, I am Taehyung" Taehyung introduced himself.

"Taehyung , Thank you so much for helping Jungkook, He is like a brother to me"

"I am devastated seeing him lifeless," Jin said while helping tae to arrange his clothes.

"Don't thank me Hyung, I am honoured to serve the royals"

"Thank you so much for helping my son today, I can never repay you with what you are willing to do for us," Junghyung smiled with glassy eyes.

"Alpha, I am happy to help someone"

"But, I can't live here as a freeloader, I am willing to help in household work"

"You are already doing so much, You are even risking your own life dear", Junghyung disagrees. He can't risk the omega's life, letting his work too much.

"Please, I love working" Taehyung pouted, making everyone laugh at his adorable behaviour.

"How about you help me with cooking then, Tae?", Jin suggests

"Really Hyung?, I love cooking",

"Okay, Okay..."

"You can, but don't overwork okay?" Junghyung agrees and pinches his cheeks, earning a pout instead.

"Now rest well, And do tell us if you feel uncomfortable," Jin said and left the room along with Junghyung

Leaning on the headrest, Tae drank a few sips from his bottle, to dream about his coming future.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter...

Love you all💜💜

Old Writing: Chapter 3