"WELCOME TO MIAMI" ♡

(A/N: long chapter 😝)

013.
INDICA MONROE

it was almost 8 PM, and we had landed in miami. we had gotten off the plane around 6:30, and we were in an uber. we were our way to the BNB the boys rented.

"i promise i hate all of you." rico said, he was squished between cat and slim... and y'all know how that goes 😃

"you always complaining about something." adelyn mumbled from the back seat. her and rico had gotten into an argument on the plane.

"anyways..." rico mumbled. "first thing im doin' when we get to that hotel is getting a renty." he said, and pulled his phone out his pocket.

"we should get a lambo." deangelo suggested, as he ate the potato chips he saved from the plane.

"hell yeah." slim replied loudly, next to rico. i knew his ass was doing it just to irritate him, and of course it was working.

"suit y'all selves, we taking pictures." cat said, referring to ayanna, adelyn, and i.

"you really eating them nasty ass chips?" i asked, and scrunched my face up at deangelo.

"they ain't even bad," he mumbled with an eyeroll. "here." he said, shoving the chip all in my face.

"deangelo, move that shit out my face before i catch a murder charge and fuck up everybody vacation." i threatened.

"man— whatever." he replied with a shrug, and then ate the chip. we pulled up in front of the bnb. it looked like a modern dream house... like something i've always pictured living in one day.

my whole life, i only had been on vacation once

my whole life, i only had been on vacation once. my grandma and my mom had took ayanna and i to trinidad one year, when i was like 5 or 6. so best believe i was gonna make the absolute most of this one.