Episode 4 - Everyone needs goals

"Last time on Total Drama Anarchy... The teams played Capture the Flag. Team Power Pigs had a perfect plan set and ready and they set it in motion, while Team Hippie Hippos completely slacked out. However, it was the slacking that somehow got the Hippos the win. Because Harold missed so many opportunities to tip out a Hippo, he ended up getting voted out. Darn shame. What will today's challenge be? Will the Pigs lose for the third time in a row? Can I get any more handsome? Probably! Found out all these answers on today's episode of TOTAL. DRAMA. ANARCHY!!!!!!"

CONFESSION
Courtney: Some lousy interns ended up having to snap me and Heather back to reality. By the time we returned to the cabins, it was already late! Sharing a cabin with Heather is not easy.

CONFESSION
Duncan: What did they even talk about for so darn long? Do they both have that many flaws to point out?

CONFESSION
Justin: It feels so good to win the third challenge in a row. That human wall was genius! Man, those pigs are going down.

CONFESSION
Lindsay: Oh my gawsh the bonfire party was SO MUCH FUN!!!

"Everyone come around for a group marshmallow roasting!" Lindsay squealed as the rest of her team crowded around the bonfire. Together, they stretched their sticks out and roasted their marshmallow, laughing and grinning.

Courtney huffed as she and the team sat on the stairs to the girls' cabin, their faces in their hands. "This is so unfair."

"They beat us fair and square," Duncan mumbled beside her. "I suppose our plan had a few holes in it."

Mickey sighed. "If we lose this third challenge, then I might just give myself up."

"No!" Heather grunted. "That should be OUR bonfire party, people! We are not ending up here again in tomorrow's challenge. Got it?"

"We'll need a good plan for that," Emma sighed, hugging her knees as Noah had his arm around her. "And so far, all of our plans have completely failed us."

Heather hummed in thought. "Well it was Courtney's idea in the scavenger hunt, and Alejandro's in capture the flag. Why don't I make a plan next time?"

Duncan scoffed. "Yeah, cause that'll work."

"The plans were fine," Alejandro mumbled under his breath. "It was the way we did them that was wrong."

"And yet it's not us that's roasting marshmallows right now, is it Alejandro?" Heather hissed in reply. Alejandro rolled his eyes.

Gwen smiled to herself as she sat on a tree stump and chewed on her marshmallow. Trent came up beside her with a grin, sitting down on the tree stump beside her as Gwen blushed.

"You did amazing today," Trent said soothingly before taking a bite of his marshmallow. "The team couldn't have done it without you."

Gwen smiled awkwardly. "Thanks. You did good too. You're really one of the only people I don't hate on this island. You actually get me."

"Same with you."

CONFESSION
Gwen: What was I even meant to say to him? I had completely shattered his heart for no reason, and even though we ended up on good terms, it still makes me crazy seeing him!

Trent sighed as he gazed at the bonfire. "Do you think you'll make it to the final 3 this season?"

Gwen nibbled on her lip in thought. "I can only hope. I mean, I've won before, I can win again. I hope.

Courtney huffed as she watched Gwen and Trent talk from a distance. "Amateurs."

"Get some sleep, pigs!" Heather chanted as she opened the cabin door. "We all need to be rested up for tomorrow's challenge."