Episode 5 - Hand it Over!

"Last time on Total Drama Anarchy... The teams faced off in a penalty kick match, and while Alejandro tried to mess with Heather, he ended up trying and somewhat failing at being a goalie. However, he wasn't as bad as Eva, who got completely side tracked by rage and started to try and kill Duncan. I don't blame her, we've all had the urge. Despite Eva's terrible goaling skills, Sadie still sucked at kicking that much, and got the Pigs the lose. Due to that, she got voted out and rode the boat of losers. Today's challenge will require some athletic abilities and teamwork, and by judging the teams, rest assured I will be seeing the pigs at the campfire again today for the FOURTH TIME! Well, you've gotta HAND it to them for still trying and failing! Heh heh. What will today's challenge be? Find out all that here on today's episode of TOTAL. DRAMA. ANARCHY!!!"

CONFESSION
Heather: So I was up thinking last night, and I realized that if I was going to win this season, then I was going to have to secure my place earlier into the game. I already have a bad reputation with my team, especially after the whole me arguing with Courtney thing. The best way to secure my place is through a little thing called an alliance and manipulation.

Heather checked her nails as she waited behind the boy's cabin. She looked around the corner as Justin closed the door behind him and made his way toward her.

"Thanks for meeting me here, Justin," Heather said politely. "I don't think I ever told you how amazing you were in the second season, I mean getting Trent and Gwen voted out like that was perfect! So, I'd like to make a deal with you..."

Justin crossed his arms. "You want an alliance, done. I agree."

"Really?" Heather mumbled. "That's great! But the more the better. If we really want to get further into the season, we need more people."

"The strongest players," Justin agreed with a nod. "People like Courtney, Gwen, Duncan, y'know."

Heather frowned and winced at the names. "What if we take the weakest instead? They'll be easier to convince and easier to beat when we all make it to the finals. So people like Jay, Mickey, Katie, Lindsay..."

"We should target the newcomers. They don't know us like the others do."

Heather smirked deviously. "I like your style."

CONFESSION
Justin: Obviously I know that Heather is trying to manipulate me. I mean, does she think that making an alliance with someone from another team is a good idea? I'm going to get myself to the final 3 and if I feel generous, I'll help her out at times. But Justin cannot be manipulated. I'm here to win.

Bridgette yawned as she exited the camp half-asleep. She walked down the steps, but as she went to step on the last bottom one, she slipped and fell face-first into the ground. Except... It was mud.

"Eugh!" She cried out. "What is this?"

"WAKEY WAKEY CAMPERS!" Chris yelled through the megaphone beside Bridgette, earning a scream out of her. "I HOPE YOU'RE ALL READY FOR TODAY'S CHALLENGE!!!"

Bridgette looked up with a gasp as she examined the camp. "No..."

"Yes!" Chris exclaimed as the rest of the campers left their cabins. They all stared in horror at what the camp had become. From swinging bars to mud slides to shark infested waters, the camp had become one giant obstacle course.

"I hope you're ready for today's challenge, campers!" Chris chimed as Courtney opened her mouth to complain. "Because today we're doing a RELAY RACE!"

"We have to go through all THAT?" Emma debated. "There's no way anyone could even survive that!"

Chris snickered. "Then I hope you make a perfect plan for once, pigs!"

"This is unacceptable!" Courtney exclaimed. "I'm calling my lawyers!"