Episode 10 - Law of the Wild

This is seriously starting to become a duncney fic I'm sorry :(

"Previously on Total Drama Anarchy... The teams split off into pairs and went through a hedge maze to find their way out. While the Pigs were left hungry, the Hippos got a 5-course meal, compliments of me. It was Mickey that ended up going home after he lost his partner in the maze and was too scared to move. Gwen and Trent resolved things, Justin is afraid of his own appearance, Heather is still pushing Alejandro away, Cody and Noah made an alliance, Kitty's trying to move teams, Tyler is starting to give up on Lindsay due to her terrible memory and Courtney and Duncan are still in a feud. Today's challenge might just kill a few campers, but we should be good enough. What will it be? Will the Pigs begin their losing streak once again? Who will be going home tonight? Find out all this on today's episode of TOTAL. DRAMA. ANARCHY!!!!"

Heather sighed out of relief as she dove into the lake, the sweet ocean of Wawanakwa warming her body in the midday breeze. 

"Good morning, senorita," Alejandro chimed as he sat on the edge of the deck, splashing his feet in the water with his shirt off.

Heather furrowed her brows. "How long have you been there for?"

Alejandro smirked. "Don't let me stop you. Enjoy your swim."

"I can't if you're staring at me," Heather hissed at him, reaching up onto the deck beside him. "What do you want?"

"How was your morning?" Alejandro asked quickly, avoiding the question. Heather rolled her eyes and sat up next to him, much to Alejandro's delight.

"I found Courtney bawling her eyes out in front of the cabin earlier this morning about who knows what at this point," she grumbled. "And I don't think my ways of comforting her worked, because she ended up throwing a weird skull thing at me."

Alejandro chuckled softly. "You were comforting Courtney? That's the most unlikely thing I've ever heard. I almost don't believe it."

Heather raised a brow. "Almost?"

"Would you lie to me?" Alejandro replied, leaning into her. Heather scooched away from him and looked toward her reflection in the water. Gosh, why was he making this so hard? And why was she giving him the time of day?

With a grunt and a sigh, Heather grabbed his arm and dragged him into the water, before running back to the cabins with a smile on her face. She ignored his calls for her and ignored the splashing that she could hear.

Nothing was going to stop her from her million this time.

"Mocha?" Geoff said soothingly as he approached Courtney crying on the steps of the girls' cabin. "Are you okay?"

Courtney looked up at him with puffy eyes, death staring him. He probably supported Duncan and Gwen's relationship, especially since he and Duncan were so close.

However, "Go away," was all she managed to choke out.

Geoff sat beside her and glanced at her hands clutched around an item.

"Do you not know the meaning of go away?" She snapped at him.

Geoff ignored her, and instead reached out to grab the item that was in her hand. Courtney didn't object, and as soon as it was out of her grip, she broke down and covered her face.

It was the skull that Duncan had given her so long ago, back in her first elimination.

"Damn," he whispered under his breath. "You still have it."

Courtney nodded, slowing her tears down but still covering her face. "Don't tell Duncan, please. He doesn't know."

Geoff smiled reassuringly and swung an arm around her, the skull still in his grip. "Don't worry, mocha. You know you can trust me."