Episode 13 - Raft but not least

"Previously on Total Drama Anarchy... The campers played a game of dodgeball-ish on the inflatable platform! However, after a shocking reveal and loss for the Hippos, it was discovered that one of the stumps were tampered with! Poor Cody got the blame for the tampering, and was accused of being the mystery villain. The Hippos wouldn't have lost, however, if it wasn't for Scott, who caught the mystery villain in the act and decided to switch it up. Meanwhile, Duncan suddenly had a change of heart and is trying to get Courtney back, and Heather stole Courtney's invincibility statue! I wonder how this will pan out... I'm sure you're curious too! Find out all the drama here on today's episode of TOTAL. DRAMA. ANARCHY!"

A scream awoke all the campers the next morning.

"What the f... What now?" Duncan hissed, rubbing his head as he accidentally hit it on the top bunk when he awoke.

The door to the boy's cabin slammed open, and the CIT entered with a huff. Her eyes were wide and her face was a bright red. She was gritting her teeth and it almost seemed like smoke was coming out of her ears.

Her gaze was fixed on one person and one person only. She pushed past the rest of the confused, awake guys and stormed up to the startled farmboy.

"You!" She yelled at him. "You stole my statue! Give it back!"

Scott's eyes widened. "What are you talking about?"

"I was considering giving it to you anyway before you stole it!" She hissed at him. "I'll get you eliminated if you don't give it back."

"Okay, what is going on?" Trent asked softly, pushing Courtney away from Scott.

"I found the invincibility statue!" Courtney snapped at him. "Me! And this two-timing jerk broke the deal we had! He stole it!"

Scott gritted his teeth this time. "No I didn't!"

"Let's all think rationally about this," Trent mused. "Are you sure Scott took it?"

"Of course!"

"I don't have time for this," Scott grunted, walking past the 2 of them and leaving the cabin. 

Courtney spun around and shook her fists at his back, before storming out the door. "I'm not done with you yet!"

The guys watched in silence from inside the cabin as Courtney tackled Scott to the ground and watched him scream for help.

"Did he actually steal it?" Tyler asked, holding back a snicker.

"I'm placing my bets that she dreamt it all," Duncan chuckled to himself.

Courtney stormed back into the girl's cabin, slamming the door behind her and ignoring the girls that asked her what was wrong.

She paraded to her bag and tipped it upside down, throwing her stuff around the cabin, making the girls duck and jump to dodge her items.

"Gosh Courtney, what's wrong?"  Heather asked, sitting beside her on her bed and putting a hand on her shoulder.

Courtney shrugged her off and huffed.

"Poor Scott's so beaten up," Gwen chuckled, sitting on the other side of Courtney. "What'd he do to deserve that?"

Before Courtney could reply, Chris burst in through the door and blasted an air-horn, making the whole cabin shake.

"We're having a moment here!" Bridgette snapped at Chris.

Chris snickered. "Sure. I just hope that Courtney's rage doesn't cost her team the challenge. It'll be such a shame to see one of our most dramatic contestants go home. Who else is gonna cause drama with Heather and Duncan?"