열아홉

✨

"Okay Minnie.
You have just to press the one
here and you'll call me, okay?
I'll have my phone with me all the time so even if you just feel the slightest thing that feels different,
please give me a call.
Oh God, I'm so sorry I have to go today, it's the last day.
I really don't have a good feeling leaving you alone"

Hyunjin muttered as he made sure the younger had everything in his reach so that he wouldn't have to stand up unnecessarily and especially not go downstairs alone.

"Jinnie~
I'll be fine.
I'll call you immediately,
I promise.
But you know that Minho said the pup will probably come next week or the following week."

"I know but I really don't
have a good feeling.
You slept very restless last night and you said you had quite strong contractions from time to time.
What if it's just early labor?"

"I don't think so.
I haven't had a contraction since
two hours ago."

The older sighed heavily before burying his nose in Seungmin's soft hair right between his fluffy ears as the brunette slowly wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's waist.

"I just don't want anything to
happen to you two."

"I know Jinnie."

Both stayed like this for a moment,
just close on each other's embrace as the blonde tried to calm his worry by pressing gentle kisses on the smaller's head.

Hyunjin eventually had to pull away else he would be late to his meeting.

"I'll go now, please call me, okay?
And you puppy stay in there, hm?
You can come tomorrow if you want but today you'll have a relaxing day with your papa, okay?"

The older warned the unborn as he knelt down in front of Seungmin,
his hands resting on each side of the bump.

Chuckling softly,
the puppy boy reached out his hand to run his fingers through the long blonde hair strands, a smile blooming on his face as Hyunjin closed his eyes at the feeling.

"You'll be late Jinnie~"

"I'm already on my way~"

And with that the taller cheekily left a peck on Seungmin's belly and rushed out of the door making Seungmin giggle shyly at the cute gesture.

The boy returned back to his bed
and snuggled under the covers,
his hand grabbing the remote to turn the TV on.

He skipped through the
channels before a huff escaped him,
there was really nothing interesting at all these days.

Only stupid Talkshows and idiotic reality TV.

Deciding to just read the book
he had started the day prior,
Seungmin spent the morning quite peacefully.

Of course he had some contractions every now and then but the boy didn't worry about it, they weren't that painful after all.

After having a few bites of
his sandwich for lunch,
his eyes suddenly started to
feel heavy and it was not like Seungmin would say no to a nap,
especially since the little pup was very quiet today.

Meanwhile Hyunjin just couldn't concentrate at all at work.

He just couldn't focus on his possible business partners presenting their ideas, his mind always wandered off to a certain puppy boy.

The ringing off his phone made him snap out of his train of thoughts and the blonde's heart dropped as he read the caller's name.

Hwang Hyunjin Home

Seungmin was calling him.

Everyone stared at the boy whose phone ringing was still filling the room and Hyunjin immediately picked up, his eyes shaking and widening as he heard the soft hoarse voice.

"Jinnie…
I think my water broke."

Pup is coming
🥺🥺🥺