Chapter 9

Kara landed on the balcony of L-Corp and let herself in, her cape swishing behind her.

Lena turned, slightly startled at the entrance. "Kara. Are you okay?" Lena walked towards her girlfriend concerned.

"Oh, I'm more than okay." Kara spoke with confidence and lust.

Kara pulled Lena into a bruising kiss, taking Lena's breath away. When the brunette pulled back for air, Kara just moved lower, biting kissing and sucking on the pale skin of her neck.

Lena felt heat pooling between her legs. "Baby, oh, I have a conference call in less than 5 minutes." Lena's words were breathy as she lost herself in the feeling of Kara on her neck. "It's - ahh - important." Lena struggled to maintain focus as Kara continued her assault on her neck.

"That's fine. I'll just be here. Go ahead and take it." Kara's words came in groups as she kissed her way back up Lena's neck and recaptured the blood red lips.

Lena pulled away from the kiss, panting. Her breath hitched when she saw the lust in Kara's eyes. "As much as I am enjoying this, I don't think it would be possible for me to pay attention to this call while you're looking at me like that." Lena's words came out slightly stuttered, the fire in her stomach winning out over her attempt to remain professional.

Just then, the phone rang. Lena eyed Kara warily and hit the line for speaker. "Yes?"

"Miss Luthor, your conference call is on Line 2."

"Thank you, Jess." Lena clicked off and hesitated before hitting the button to join the call. "Darling, how about we continue this at my place. This is my last meeting of the day. Why don't you head there now and I'll be there as soon as this is over?" Lena's words were slow, trying not to give in to the pure lust emanating from her girlfriend.

Kara smirked at the flustered CEO. "Or - " Kara started and hit the button for the call before Lena could stop her.

"Miss Luthor? Are you there?" A voice said over the speaker.

"Uh- yes. Yes, I'm here." Lena's heart started to race as she sat back down at her desk. She watched as Kara looked at her like something to devour. The blonde smiled and ran her fingers lightly over Lena's wrist and up her arm as she moved to stand behind the brunette.

"As you know Miss Luthor, we have been partners with Luthor Corp since back when your father ran it." The man on the phone continued.

Lena tried to follow what he was saying but was distracted by Kara. The reporter had begun to massage her shoulders. The feeling was delicious as her muscles started to relax. She felt Kara move her hair over one shoulder. The blonde occasionally leaned down to place feather-light kissed to the tops of Lena's collar bones and up and down her neck. Lena sighed deeply at the feeling.

"Yes, and this call is about if your partnership will continue with L-Corp." Lena was maintaining the bravado in her voice, trying to move the conversation along before she completely melted into her girlfriend.

The man cleared his throat. "Well yes, we provided certain, desired instruments, that your father and then brother deemed important to the company." The gruff voice started to falter slightly. The partnership with Luthor Corp was greatly due to providing weapons for Lionel's security and then to help Lex in building his armory against Superman. The man worried that the youngest Luthor was actually an honest person and truly wanted to change the company.

"Yes, I know what you are referring to." Lena had prepared quite the little speech to not only end this partnership but also destroy the ego of the man responsible for creating these weapons.