Chapter 2

You stare long into Jaemin's eyes. Couldn't process fast his words. 'Well'- Jaemin smirks and walks towards you. 'If you couldn't do it, find another investor'- Jaemin whispers right in front of your face with a very proud face. 'See ya'- Jaemin makes his way. 'Tsk, served you right'- Jaemin scoffs. Feeling so funny he played you well.

'Wait'- You stop Jaemin. 'Why? Want me to reduce the investment ideas as you really want this project to work?'- Jaemin smirks non stop.

'I really wanna rip off his mouth'- You roll your eyes

'I really wanna rip off his mouth'- You roll your eyes. 'Tsk'- You smirk and walk towards Jaemin. 'Did you just play words with me? Lol, what a cutie. Let's do it! I'm not scared at all'- You throw your words clear. 'W-what?'- Jaemin blinks. You smile. 'I said...'- You reach for Jaemin's suit collar. 'Let's do it. I will marry you'- You tap Jaemin's chest.

'Very well. So here, your personal phone number please, Kim Shaneul ssi'- Jaemin passes his phone. 'Just call me Kiesha'- You take his phone and save your number. 'Oh, nice short-form name. So call me Nana then'- Jaemin smiles and takes his phone. 'Euw. What a guy with NANA girls' name?'- You frown. 'Excuse me, it's just me cherishing my surname a lot that's it, have some respect please'- Jaemin rolls his eyes. 'Sorry but I won't call you that. Never'- You shrug your shoulder. 'Then what you wanna call me? Hubby?'- Jaemin pinches your cheek. You smack his hand away. 'Let me make this clear, we don't have to be so serious about being a married couple for real, I just do it for the collab. Please'- You shake your head. 'Well..'- Jaemin is about to speaks but you cut him, 'Can you just leave for today? Let's talk about this marriage stuff other day if you are SERIOUS about it'- You gesture Jaemin to leave.

'Youngji, prepare the contact with Neo Coffee Time, I need it tomorrow and I will be off early today. My head hurts'- You make your way out from the office.

'What are you thinking Kiesha? Shit, are you that desperate? Get married?! Damn'- You smack your car steering. 'I really do want to get the project done. Oh come on I need to get the CEO title. I don't care but ergh that guy really did burn my spirit. You're so stupid Kiesha'- You curse at the wind.

.

.

"Na Jaemin"- Jaemin signs the contract paper after you. 'Alright all settle. Thanks Na Jaemin daepyonim (CEO). Will contact you soon for the collab event announcement party. Thank you'- You smile at Jaemin and gesture Youngji to shuhh him out quick. Yes you're avoiding the marriage topic. 'But Miss. Kiesha, about...'- Jaemin looks at you. 'Sorry. I actually have another meeting to attend. A very important one. I'm so sorry I gotta go'- You quickly make your way out. 'Huhhhhh'- You breathe after you close the meeting hall door, you lied.

'Don't think you could run from it'- Jaemin laughs a little. 'You just wait'- Jaemin gestures his secretary for his phone.

/

'No eomma (mum). I don't have a secret boyfriend. What are you talking about? I'm busy working'- You shake your head, talking on the phone with your eomma. 'Well if you don't then this weekend you will have to treat aunty Sookmi's son very well. I invited their family for a welcome home dinner of your childhood friend Doie is now home after so long in England. 'Eomma, don't tell me you would like.....No right?'- You ask. 'Yes honey. All the time. I will always get any boys for you, to be your partner as you seem didn't try to find one at all. I just wanna help'- Your eomma tells.