Chapter 9

After that day, you and Jaemin got even closer. Never miss dinner and little talks every night.

'Daepyonim (CEO)'- Youngji your intern PA shows you a file. 'You need to attend this event as promised. The day after tomorrow, 11am'- She says. 'Busan?'- You ask. She nods. 'Dang so far. Ok then. You may leave'- You smile. You get your phone. 'Yo bro, will you be at Busan tomorrow?'- You ask Taecyeon. 'Ofc! You know 2PM label is my client'- Taecyeon laughs. 'Cool'- You cheer. 'Will pick you tomorrow. But where?'- Taecyeon asks. 'Will send you Jaemin's house address. See ya'- You end the call.

'Good afternoon, Kim Shaneul Daepyo (CEO)'- Someone knocks your door. 'Huijangnim (chairman). Good afternoon'- You smile at your appa (dad). 'Have a sit'- You gesture the seat in front of you. 'So how's the café?'- Your appa asks. 'Good. Very good'- You smile proudly. 'Here'- You turn your computer for your appa to see the progress report. 'Impressive. You could double the investment amount by next month'- Your appa nods. 'Very well'- You nod with him. 'You deserve the CEO title Kiesha. I'm so proud of you'- You appa holds your hand. 'How's life with Jaemin?'- Your appa adds. 'Well, not much. Just like always. We both still busy working'- You fake a smile this time.

'Is he a good husband to you?'- Your appa looks into your eyes. A very concern eyes that you feel bad for lying. 'He is'- You avoid eye contact. 'If there's anything. Tell me ok'- Your appa smiles. You nod.

.

.

*tit tit tit* - you key in the house password. 'I'm home'- You say while putting your shoe on the rack. 'Na Jaemin'- You call as the house is so quiet. You look at the clock. '8pm. He is not home yet?'- You frown. 'Oh Kiesha! My one and only daughter in law'- Jaemin's eomma suddenly runs towards you from upstairs. 'You're home'- She hugs you tight. You blink processing the moment. Then you saw Jaemin walks down the stairs with his pyjamas on. 'What is this?'- You mumble. 'Molla (idk)'- Jaemin mumbles back. 'Honey, go get your shower and come down for dinner ok. I will cook for you and Jaemin. Aigoo my most favourite husband and wife'- Jaemin's eomma pinches your cheek and walks to the kitchen. You flinch a little. 'Aigooo'- Jaemin whispers and pinches your cheek too mocking his eomma and then joins his dad at the living room.

'Annyeonghaseyo abeonim (dad in formal)'- You bow. 'Just call me appa'- Jaemin's appa smiles. 'Faster go get yourself a nice warm shower'- Jaemin's appa nods at you. You bow again and quickly walk upstairs. You peek downstairs a little before entering your room. Not wanting the parent to know you sleep in different room.

You didn't shower for long, quickly did to help Jaemin's eomma at the kitchen. 'I will get the plates ready'- You tell and Jaemin's eomma nods. While you placing the plates, you saw Jaemin smiles at you from the living room sofa. 'Mwo? (what?)'- You mumble. 'Ani (no)'- Jaemin grins. 'Weirdo'- You shake your head and get the glasses now.

'We look like a real husband and wife now'- Jaemin suddenly runs and whispers into your ear. 'Ah kkamjaggiya (ah you shocked me)'- You flinch and push Jaemin away. 'Husband, don't bother your busy wife'- Jaemin's eomma laughs a little. You sigh, feel sorry for her. 'Arasseo (got it)'- Jaemin pokes your waist before runs back to the living room. 'Ah Na Jaemin!'- You scream a little. Jaemin just grins at you.

Dinner time

'So already the 4th months, Jaemin how does it feel? You're happy?'- Jaemin's appa asks. You and Jaemin gulp at the questions. 'Em well......Not much really. We are busy working. Right baby?'- Jaemin turns and smiles at you. You almost choked over Jaemin's sudden baby attacked you. 'Hmm yeah'- You smile and push Jaemin's face slowly away from looking at you. 'We are busy with the café and own office works. Look we even sometimes got home so late like today'- You continue. 'We didn't come home some days too'- Jaemin adds. 'Damn this guy'- You curse in your head. 'No don't ask more'- You wish. 'No, how could this happen? The early stages of marriage is to be close with each other a lot. haih hope you guys could catch up after the collab café done yeah?'- Jaemin's eomma smiles. 'Thank God'- You whisper.

.

.

'Baby, here'- Jaemin pats the seat beside him. You just sit without any thought. 'Oh our drama has started'- Jaemin's eomma pats Jaemin's appa chest. You and Jaemin just witness it silently. 'Should we be sweet too?'- Jaemin whispers. 'NO'- You narrow your eyes. 'Why not? Hm? Hm? Hm?'- Jaemin teases you with poking your waist non-stop. 'Stop it'- You push his hand away. But Jaemin didn't stop. 'NA JAEMIN!'- You push Jaemin hard, he fall backwards on the sofa.

'Eh eh what is happening here?'- Jaemin's appa asks. 'Ahahahahah ani (no). I teased Kiesha so much'- Jaemin sits back up. 'Mian (sorry). hmm?'- Jaemin pinches your cheek. 'Oh come on, let's watch this together'- Jaemin's eomma points the tv. 'Nae (ok)'- You and Jaemin nod. 'Come'- Jaemin puts his hand on your shoulder and pulls you towards him, placing your head on his shoulder. 'Geunyang isseora (just stay)'- Jaemin whispers, warns you playfully. 'Hish'- You elbowing him a little. 'They will sleep over?'- You whisper. Jaemin nods.

.

.

You yawn. 'Oh you guys can go and sleep. Working tomorrow right'- Jaemin's eomma says. 'Ok then. Baby let's go'- Jaemin pulls you with him. 'Annyeonghi jumuseyo (good night)'- You bow. 'Oh geurae (oh got it)'- Jaemin's appa smiles. You then quickly walk upstairs with Jaemin.

'Seems like you gotta sleep in my room tonight'- Jaemin closes his room door and smirks at you. 'No'- You cross your arms. 'What? Then you wanna let them know we sleep separately? We are not real?'- Jaemin raises his eyebrows. 'They won't know if you didn't tell. Bye'- You get out from his room and walk to your room.

'Eh Kiesha what are you doing there?'- Jaemin's eomma asks when you are about to close the room door from the inside. 'Gosh'- You pinch your head. 'Ah? Oh I left my charger inside here. I worked in here last night'- You lie and get out from your room. Jaemin's eomma still looks at you. 'I don't want to disturb Jaemin's sleep with lights on so yeah that's my work room'- You add the lie. 'You're so sweet. Good night'- Jaemin's eomma caresses your cheek when you arrived at Jaemin's room. 'Goodnight eomma'- You bow and get into Jaemin's room again.

'AHAHAHHAHAHA'- Jaemin laughs at you. 'SHUT UP'- You roll your eyes. 'So baby, here your place'- Jaemin pats his bed. 'Whatever'- You lie down beside him. 'Ah right'- You get your phone and text Taecyeon about he should pick you up at office tomorrow. 'What's with tomorrow?'- Jaemin asks. 'Stop peeking into my phone. Privacy please'- You lock your phone. 'I asked, what's with tomorrow?'- Jaemin repeats. 'Taecyeon oppa and I will fly to Busan tomorrow. We need to attend 2PM Label new product launching event'- You say. 'When is the event?'- Jaemin turns to you. 'Friday and i will be home on Sunday since it's weekend, I will spend some free times there. I know you're gonna ask that'- You shrug your shoulder.

'But Kiesha my parent are here. Can't you cancel the schedule?'- Jaemin sighs. 'Jaemin this is work matter ok. There's nothing I could do'- You shake your head. 'Then be home right after the event'- Jaemin looks straight at you. 'Jaemin look, your parent can come again anytime. Why are you like this?'- You frown. 'Please, let's be good in front of them'- Jaemin softly asks you. 'I'm sorry I can't say no to work matters these days'- You sigh. 'But..'- 'Na Jaemin. You can tell your parent anything you want ok. I don't mind at all and I'm still going'- You say and turn to the other side of the bed.

'Are you so going just because of your Taecyeon oppa?'- Jaemin continues. You roll your eyes. 'What is the matter with you?'- You're now sit facing Jaemin. Jaemin just keep quiet. 'Look, if so, why do you wanna care so much I mean why are you so busy body where I go, who I'm with'- You frown. 'Because I'm your husband'- Jaemin says softly while looks into your eyes.

'Tsk. What? Jaemin. We are not real. You don't have to be so into the character. We are good. You do your stuffs, I do my stuffs'- You hold Jaemin's shoulder. 'Kiesha'- Jaemin calls you. 'Go with me instead'- Jaemin says. 'I go with Taecyeon oppa because he got the invitation too. Plus we're not married to the world, Jaemin. Wait, did Mina break your heart or something? Are you guys good? Why are you so wanna attached to me so much? Do I look like an extra player to you? I..'- 'Kim Shaneul!'- Jaemin cuts you. His loud voice cuts your words. 'Please respect me even a little. I'm your husband. Remember that'- Jaemin spares you his serious eyes. 'You're sick Na Jaemin'- You get your pillow and get to the big sofa by the window of the room. 'Shit'- Jaemin rubs his face.

.

.

You get to Busan anyway the next day.