Chapter 17

You didn't talk much with Jaemin after the short vacay. You're back busy at the office as end year is about to reach and you are busy reviewing events to sponsors.

'So you think it will be good?'- You ask Taecyeon on the phone. You're in your room, working on the weekend. 'I think you should sponsor music shows end stages this time'- Taecyeon says. 'I heard Jaemin's NCT would like to do so'- You frown. 'Just look at it yeah? More sponsorship, more welcomed'- Taecyeon tells. 'I'll look into it then'- You nod.

'Let's lunch together tomorrow'- Taecyeon says. 'Sure. Pick me up'- You agreed. 'Always. Bye, see ya'- Taecyeon ends the call. 'Ergh me hungry'- You off your laptop and walk to the kitchen to cook for yourself. You then saw Jaemin at the living room, watching tv.

'You cook?'- Jaemin asks from the living room. 'Yeah I'm hungry'- You answer. 'Is there some for me?'- Jaemin asks softly. 'No'- You shrug your shoulder as you're done cooking. 'Ok then I will just buy later. Btw Mina will be here'- Jaemin tells. 'Whatever'- You spoon in your meal.

'Jagiiiiiiii (darlinggggg)'- Mina runs to Jaemin from the entrance door. You quickly finish up your meal. 'Btw, the aglio olio still left a lot. Have some'- You tell Jaemin. 'Oh great. Mina come'- Jaemin leads Mina to the dining table. 'eee I don't eat veggies'- Mina pushes her plate away. 'Eh just put the veggies aside ok'- Jaemin pulls back her plate. 'Ah jagiiii why you make me eat something I don't eat?'- Mina pouts. 'Arasseo arasseo (got it got it). Don't eat ok'- Jaemin pats Mina's head. 'Kiesha, next time if you want to cook and give it to Mina, please put aside the veggies ok?'- Jaemin looks at you. 'No more next time. I have no desire to do so'- You shrug your shoulder and go get a drink for yourself. Mina rolls her eyes at you. 'What should I eat then?'- Mina asks in pout. 'Geunyang ppali sikyeora. Jjajeungnage (Just order it fast. So annoying)'- You mumble loudly. Both Jaemin and Mina could hear you.

'Let's order yours'- Jaemin smiles. 'Yours too. Don't eat this. I don't eat it then you don't too. Hmm? Hmm?'- Mina shakes her shoulder at Jaemin. 'Ok'- Jaemin pushes his plate away too. You put down your cup and roll your eyes. 'Meogjima keureom (don't eat then)'- You get both the untouched spaghetti back into the big bowl. 'I will eat it'- You walk to your room with the big bowl. 'Ergh'- You put down the bowl loudly.

*knock knock*. 'Kiesha, I will...'- 'Just go'- You cut Jaemin's words. 'If there's anything just call me ok'- Jaemin says. 'Never'- You mumble and roll your eyes.

.

.

'Kiesha. Can you be home tonight?'- Your eomma (mum) asks on the phone. 'Why?'- You ask. 'If you're not busy, let's go to Aunty Kijeong gala night'- Your eomma tells. 'Oh it's tonight?'- You sigh. 'Please do come with Jaemin yeah'- Your eomma continues. 'Jaemin is not here. He is busy'- You roll your eyes. 'Well then just you will be enough'- You appa (dad) adds. 'Alright then, see you later'- You end the call.

'Me alone? Then what? Just spacing out bored?'- You shake your head. 'Taecyeon to the rescue'- You call Taecyeon. 'Wae Kiesha nim? (Why Miss Kiesha?)'- Taecyeon picks up the call fast. 'You busy?'- You ask. 'No. Just resting'- Taecyeon answers. 'Well, you know Kim Kijeong of KK Diamonds right?'- You continue. 'The owner? Your aunty? Ofc. Why?'- Taecyeon sits up straight. 'Tonight is her KK Diamonds Gala night. Wanna be my partner? I don't want to be dead of bored'- You laugh a little. 'You appa asked you to come?'- Taecyeon laughs with you. 'Hmm'- You nod.

'Why me? Where's your husband Na Jaemin Daepyo (CEO)?'- Taecyeon teases you. 'You never say no to me before this, like not even a single question but now why are you asking a lot? What does the fake husband matters to you anyway?'- You are annoyed. 'Hey hey chill. You ok?'- Taecyeon asks. 'I'm good. Just enough with this husband and wife stuff. Put it aside please'- You sigh. 'Ok will pick you up. Go quick looking pretty'- Taecyeon says. 'My house ok. I don't have pretty cloth here'- You end the call.