Chapter 4

'Wear something nice at least'- Jaemin text you. 'Heol. Ofc. My eomma (mum) will kill me if she sees me in pyjamas to marry you'- you reply. 'Well then what colour you wanna wear?'- Jaemin asks. 'Hmm red maybe'- You answer and put your phone aside and walk to your wardrobe.

*knock knock* your eomma (mum) and appa (dad) stand by your room door. 'Come in'- You smile. 'Awh our little daughter is not so little anymore. Will be someone's wife tomorrow. How fast time flies'- Your eomma hugs you. 'Oh eomma. I will be the same. Nothing will change. I've been living by myself for 4 years already'- You laugh. 'Still not the same'- Your eomma pouts.

'Kiesha. Are you sure about this?'- Your appa asks. 'W-what do you mean?'- You gulp. 'About this marriage. Aren't it's too fast?'- You dad asks. 'It's ok appa. I will try my best'- You lie. 'Alright then. Sleep well. New day starting tomorrow'- You appa winks and leads the way out. You sigh.

'Jaemin. Am I too late to back out from this?'-You text Jaemin after a long stare at your window. 'Hey hey what is your problem? It's tomorrow we are talking about'- Jaemin replies fast. 'I don't know. Suddenly I feel bad doing this'- You reply.

*ring* your phone rings. Jaemin calls right away.

'Look. If you think you can't act well, it's ok. I will help you'- Jaemin comforts you. 'No it's just I don't feel good about lying regarding something so big like this. You know I think I will have a very hard time to witness the happiness of our parents from our fake lovey-dovey. And how If they hooked so much and so sad over the divorce later?'- You say. 'Listen, Kiesha even you got married to someone you love and being real lovey-dovey but he's not your fate, you'll divorce eventually. It's the same. Come on we will be good'- Jaemin says. 'I feel bad too. I'm sorry but please think about the achievements we aim for'- Jaemin adds.

'Fine. See you tomorrow. Maybe'- You end the call. 'No wait'- Jaemin couldn't say that. 'Ergh'- Jaemin throws his phone away.

You then set your alarm 1 hour earlier than you supposed to wake up. You fill the 1 hour full with thoughts about the marriage.

.

.

'Let's do it'- You walk to get ready after having a lot of thoughts to yourself.

'Oi Kim Shaneul. Are you going to do this or not?'- Jaemin text you. *click* you take a selfie and send to Jaemin.

'YOU don't be late'- You add

Jaemin closes his opened mouth. 'Damn she looks....pretty'- Jaemin is still looking at your selfie. 'Eh Jaemin you crazy'- Jaemin puts his phone away and get his suit ready.

.

.

As your appa opens the district office hall door, you saw Jaemin is waiting for you.