Chapter 11

'Mina, where are you'- Jaemin calls his gf. 'Oh Jagi (darling) I'm back at Seoul. Need to attend a fashion runway event later evening. Sorry I'm in hurry'- Mina tells. 'It's ok. See ya when I'm back'- Jaemin ends the call. 'What? Your gf left you here too?'- You ask. Jaemin nods. You scoff. 'Next time don't laugh and mock people. You will get back'- You smirk.

*ring* your phone rings. 'Hello? Yes Youngji'- You answer. Then Jaemin's phone rings too. 'What? Today?'-Jaemin asks. You look at him. 'Is it?...'- You frown. 'Ok I will attend it'- You end your call and look at Jaemin. 'Ok. Understood'- Jaemin ends the call. 'Unicef...'- You and Jaemin say at the same time. 'No'- You shake your head. Jaemin laughs. 'Let's get to work'- Jaemin smiles.

.

.

You and Jaemin got chosen to join the Unicef event in Busan. The perfect collab café and the chemistry you and Jaemin shown captured the Unicef team.

'Welcome, Na Jaemin from Nice Coffee Time and Kim Shaneul from Freeze The Brain'- The mc announce. You and Jaemin walk into the event hall. You look at Jaemin. He smiles widely at the children waving at him.

'We heard that, Na Jaemin daepyo (CEO) is very good with Piano

'We heard that, Na Jaemin daepyo (CEO) is very good with Piano. Could you please play one song for us?'-The MC asks. You look at Jaemin. Jaemin nods and walks to the piano prepared for him.

You smile at the skilful Jaemin playing the piano. The song is the most calming song ever. You like it. You then look at Jaemin's face. Jaemin turns and smiles sweetly at you while playing. Your heart betrays you. It skips a beat. You smile back without you notice. You shake away the feeling.

'Thank you. So wonderful'- The mc says and loud claps wake you up. Jaemin sits back beside you. 'Eottae? (how was it)'- Jaemin whispers right at your ear. You turn to face him and shock he is indeed just beside you as close as the whisper. You gulp. A little move could touch yours and his nose. You look at him. You stare into his eyes. Jaemin did the same. Suddenly Jaemin's nose touches yours as Jaemin got pushed a little forward to you as a child beside him stands up from his seat. Your breath stops from shocked. Your eyes widened. 'Ah mian mian (sorry sorry)'- Jaemin panics. 'a-a-aniya gwenchana (n-n-no. it's ok)'- You shake your head and back focus to the front. 'Careful'- Jaemin helps the child beside him sit.

You and Jaemin then spend the times with the kids around.

'Noona, is that hyung your boyfriend?'- A child asks you. 'Huh? Who?'- You ask. 'That piano hyung'- The child points to Jaemin across the room. 'Aniyo (no). We are just working partner'- You smile. 'Really? But he loves to look at you'- The other child joins. 'No he's not. He's just maybe looking at what I'm doing? You know he only knows me here'- You ruffle the child's hair. 'Heyyy, his eyes is full of love. I know. Nado namja nikkanyo (I'm a guy too)'- The previous child cross his arms. 'Should we ask him?'- The children run to Jaemin. 'No no no'- You pinch your head. But relieve as the children got called by their teacher to help her with something.