Chapter 21

'Told you'- Taecyeon laughs over the phone. You told him about last night. 'How are you feeling?'- Taecyeon continues. 'I don't know but I have this feeling where I think shouldn't feel happy so early'- You say while driving home back from office. 'Eyyy. Don't worry. Things will be good'- Taecyeon cheers you. 'So when are you gonna tell him you like him too?'- Taecyeon asking non-stop. 'Why are you so excited? Stop. It worries me'- You sigh. 'But I don't know? I just want to see Jaemin's actions for tonight. If he's good then maybe tomorrow?'- You hold your smile. 'OHHHHHHHH. Finally Kiesha is back to love'- Taecyeon teases you. 'Shut up'- You smiles. 'Don't forget to get him food'- Taecyeon says. 'Oh I saw a restaurant he loves to order. Bye. Talk to you later'- You end the call and park your car by the shop.

.

.

'Jebal jebal jebal (please please please)'- You wish for Jaemin is not home yet. 'Fuhhhh'- You are relieved as Jaemin's car is not there at the parking lot. You're so shy to meet Jaemin. You even left early for work to avoid Jaemin.

You place the Jaemin's favourite chicken on the dining table and quickly get to shower.

Later on Jaemin is home not long after you. 'Oh'- Jaemin spots the chicken on the table. He smiles as he is happy you bought it for him. Jaemin gets to his room and quickly takes shower. Can't wait to eat dinner with you.

You unbox the chicken after you're done with shower. 'Oh you're home? Come. I bought your favourite chicken'- You say and take a sit. Jaemin nods and takes his sit. 'Manhi meoggo (eat a lot)'- You push the plate to Jaemin. Jaemin takes the 2 drumsticks and places on your plate. 'Ani (no). I bought for you. You should eat the best part'- You get your plate to switch with Jaemin's. 'The best part is for me indeed but I want the best part to be eaten by the best person in my life'- Jaemin smiles at you.

You could feel your cheeks burn from blushing

You could feel your cheeks burn from blushing. 'O-ok'- You bite the chicken awkwardly. 'Cute'- Jaemin laughs.

'I know

'I know. Thank you'- You laugh with him. 'You eat too'- You push the chicken plate to Jaemin. Jaemin nods and takes the chicken. 'Hmmmm'- Jaemin eats.