Chapter 22

'Annyeong? (hello?)'- You greet at the entrance door of your Jeju house. 'NOONAAAAAA'- Jisung runs to you. 'Hi guys'- You let go of Jisung's hug and get into the house. The boys look around and eyeing each other. 'Where is Jaemin?'- Jeno asks. 'I come alone'- You smile. 'Ahhhhh ok'- The boys nod. 'You really did catch with the last flight huh?'- Mark asks. You nod. 'Anyway noona, your luggage is big....you plan to stay here long?'- Jisung links his arm with you. 'Yes maknae'- You tip toes and ruffle Jisung's hair. 'Not yet decide when to go back'- You continue. 'So let's be siblings yeah?'- You smile at the boys. The boys smile with you but having thoughts in their head.

'Ah, no one stays in my room right?'- You ask. 'No'- Renjun answers. 'Great. Let me unpack first'- You get to your room. 'Ani (no)'- Chenle turns to others. 'Don't jump into anything yet'- Jeno shakes his head. 'Right she will eventually tells if she wants too'- Mark adds.

'Yo, what's so serious?'- You join them again. 'Nothing'- Haechan shakes his head. 'Anyway..'- *ring* you got cut by your phone on the table rings. *Na Jaemin*. 'Oh Jaemin hyung!'- Jisung grabs his phone and quickly passes to you. You decline the call right away. The boys look at each other. '1 2 3'- You count and smirk at Jeno's phone now ringing. 'Don't pick up'- You shakes your head at Jeno. 'Why?' Jeno frowns. 'Just don't for now'- You tell. 'He will call us all too'- Renjun tells. 'Ah right'- You sigh. Then Mark's phone rings. Mark looks at you. 'Just tell me I'm not here that's it'- You nod at Mark.

'Yo Na Jaemin, what's up?'- Mark picks up the call and sets the loud speaker. 'Mark hyung. Is Kiesha there?'- Jaemin asks right away. 'What? No. Why will she be here? I mean weekend is ended. And now at this late hour'- Mark lies. 'Argh'- Jaemin growl. 'What's the matter bro?'- Mark asks. 'Nothing. Just, Kiesha left the house'- Jaemin says. The boys look at you. You just roll your eyes. 'She's at her house maybe?'- Mark says. 'I'm not that stupid ok. Obviously she's not there I call you to ask'- Jaemin says annoyedly. 'What should I say?'- Mark mumbles to you. 'Anything'- You mumble back. 'Well, maybe she's at Taecyeon hyung's house? You know they're so close'- Mark bites his lips. You laugh a little. 'Anyway tell me is she comes by yeah?'- Jaemin says and ends the call.

'Mind to explain?'- Mark looks at you. 'Tomorrow. I promise'- You nod at them. 'For now, I gotta call my PA. Can I borrow your phone?'- You ask Jeno. Jeno gives you his phone. 'Thank you'- You say and sit at the sofa. 'Youngji'- You say softly. 'You're asleep?'- You ask. 'No. Why daepyonim (CEO)?'- Youngji asks. 'I just want to tell you that I won't be at the office tomorrow, you will know why later on eventually but can you please register me new phone number please? Then post the sim card or ask anybody to send it to my Jeju house. And most importantly, don't tell anybody '- You tell. 'Can I know at least why?'- Youngji asks carefully. 'Personal matter. Don't call my old number yeah. Just this one or Taecyeon's for any matter before I got the new sim'- You tell. 'Alright daepyonim (CEO). Got it'- Youngjin didn't asks more. 'Ah yes, you can just pass the sim card to Taecyeon. I will ask him to get it from you tomorrow. Thanks ya'- You end the call.

'Oppa'- You call Taecyeon next. 'See you at Jeju house tomorrow. Don't ask what or why or whatever, just come. And please get my stuff at Youngji before you fly here. Hiks thanks. Bye I love youu'- You end the call. 'Kiesha. You can just block Jaemin's number tho. Why wanna change?'- Jeno asks. 'Because I don't want him to tracks the number location. I didn't even bring my sim card with me'- You raise your eyebrow.

'Ok guys. See ya tomorrow. I'm gonna sleep. Bye'- You wave at the boys and get into your room.

.

.

'WHAT?!- Taecyeon and the boys shout at the same time. You just shrug your shoulder and smile. 'Why your appa (dad) did this? I couldn't understand'- Taecyeon frowns. 'Me too. And because of that, I resigned from Freeze The Brain'- You nod. 'Kiesha what? Wait wait. No. Freeze The Brain means the world to you. You left it?'- Taecyeon asks. 'If my appa (dad) thinks I'm incompetent then i'm not'- You shake your head. 'Kiesha you're a great CEO I know you'- Taecyeon says in English, he is mad. 'I don't know'- You say in English too. 'That Na Jaemin guy, you just wait'- Taecyeon folds his finger. 'Do whatever you want'- You tell.