Character entry

Rough Guide for character

Name:
Gender:

Basic Appearance:

Personality:

Role:
Where are they from:

Weapons of choice (Can be from any fallout game, modifications included, (if no in game mod exists, give a real world comparison) 
Melee:
Range:

Average/Consistent Appearance
Clothing: (What they wear)
Armor
Head:
Chest Armor:
Right Arm:
Left Arm:
Right Leg:
Left Leg:

Misc information:

Here is My Character that I am submitting for the book

Name: Martyr
Gender: Male

Basic Appearance: Rather basic face other than right half covered in burn marks and most of his teeth showing on the right side as his cheek barely exists. He has light blue eyes, and mostly black hair that is roughly brushed back, except on the right side of his head that has scar tissue. stubble that is only on one side of his face, tanned skin to one side.

Personality: Quiet most of the time, very aggressive when you discuss topics such as raiders, mercenaries, or organized yet hostile groups, talkative about history, and of groups widely accepted as "Organized and Civilized"

Where are they from: "West, from a land between two rivers"

Weapons of choice
Melee: A hatchet with a rough carved rune on it.
Range: Laser Rifle modified to have a folding stock (spas-12 style), and a focusing lenses. On the side there are small painted tally marks numbering 37.

Average/Consistent Appearance
Clothing: Some old ragged clothes he found and wears, the right sleeve is mildly burned leaving several holes in the bicep area and most of the forearm showing. The pants are patch work of material, and carried rag with names on it. Often wears boots.
Armor
Head: Goggles, and a bandanna (old world flag pattern on it)
Chest Armor: Metal plates he welded together that deflect energy and stop bullets (It's heavy as hell)
Right Arm: Patchwork of animal hides that rest over his shoulder, a death claw's hand resting on his shoulder, Hands wrapped in leather with nails on the back of the hand.
Left Arm: Metal formed to make a shoulder guard, and a set of wrappings around the forearm and hand.
Right Leg: Knee pad and some metal bits put between the layers over the lower leg
Left Leg: Knee pad and some metal bits put between the layers over the lower leg
Misc armor: None

Misc information:

Often refuses to discuss how he was burned, has a strong dislike of chems, but doesn't mind drinking.

Dislike the idea of murder, and often goes into a berserk rage when incendiary weapons and plasma weaponry, and atomic weapons.

Rather vague at times about what he is trying, normally just answering with "Searching" and digging deeper just gets you the response of "Shit you don't need to know."

Ok so available character types are the following

Minutemen General

Institute Leader

Railroad Agent

Brotherhood member (Scribe or Knight)

Vault Dweller

Traveler

Trader

Freed Synth

Raider