Grace's Bio

"General, Little miss Rocket, Grace, Woman of the People."

Date of birth: April, 2260
Gender: Female
Name: "Grace" (only given name)
Age: 27

Little is known about the early days, both out of reluctance and mild trauma, Grace often refuses to discuss her childhood in great detail. Thanks to interviews with Piper however, Grace has given some information.

She grew up in Covenant, until she became interested in helping others, and tried to join the minutemen. An old minutemen traveled with a caravan, and Grace attempted to convince him to train her. After the 8th hours of begging, he finally broke, and taught her how to shoot.

After a few weeks her 18th birthday, she left home, and worked as a minutemen. Eventually, she arrived at Abernathy farm, finding Blake Abernathy injured, and alone.

"Raiders came from the nuka-world station, took my family. Please, you have to get them back."

"Don't worry, as a minutemen, I will do so." Grace answered.

As they reached the entrance, 10 minutemen entered. After the first room, 6 remained. Working through the gauntlet, 1 died from a door trap, another dropped dead due to radiation, one more died due to a monkey trap. Reaching a room filled with gas, another died before the door could open, the last man died when raiders shot at them from above.

Grace stood alone when she fought the Raider Queen. She was beaten, and made a slave. She was trapped there for 2 long years, where she was mocked, beaten, raped, humiliated and even made to kill others "slave sisters" who the Queen lost interest in. The Raider queen happen to give Grace her name, telling her "there is no saving Grace in Nuka-world."

Grace was lucky enough to be saved when there was a sudden attack on Nuka-world by what she later learned were coursers. She doesn't remember how she escaped, only that the she was found by a woman named "Eros" and Elaine. She was kept in Diamond city to rest and recover, unable to leave due to her broken leg.

Grace met with a woman known as "June Truth" who was a brainwashed woman from vault 111. "Eros" claimed the institute had raided the place and left it unlocked. "June Truth" was supposedly a scientist, who installed a fail safe, but they needed to get her to try and remember.

As Grace could walk again, she heard of the Quincy Massacre, and a rumor that a minutemen was still fighting. Leaving Diamond City, Grace reached Concord, and saved the survivors, and Preston Garvey. Grace reformed the minutemen, and began her work.

Grace began a campaign against Raiders, beginning the war with this speech, recorded by Sturges.

"Ladies and gentlemen, survivors and Settlers, fighters and farmers, soldiers and scavengers, the minutemen are on the return, under new leadership, with a new mission. For too long have we suffered, in fear, under the Raider bosses who dot the commonwealth. Today that ends. The minutemen are declaring war, on the monsters of the wasteland. For those willing to join us, we are accepting all. "

The first action as General, was building the "capital" of the minutemen, known as Sanctuary Fortress, Grace found her love of building, as she worked to fortify and defend her new home, and the new Minutemen. Her second action was "the list", made up of every known Raider boss with a lick of power to them, and at the very top, "the Raider Queen".

Around this time, she met with Piper Wright, a reporter who was interested in her story. The two spoke often, and slowly, the two became friends, and Piper would have "Private interviews" with the General that would last for hours, with Piper often leaving with a bit more than she left, and the General having Preston give out Missions.

It was months later she met and old man named Jack Cabot, who was running from a "Lorenzo", while working on a gun. She learned that the Raider Queen and Lorenzo made a deal, making her nearly invincible to radiation and physical damage healed quickly, and now, the man who gave her the abilities was after him.

Soon after, a man named Lorenzo arrived, asking for Jack. Grace acted as if she never heard of him. Lorenzo attacked her, launching her into a house, where Jack had died due to heard failure, but wrote a note.

"The Abramelin field gun, this can weaken him and remove his power."

Picking up the gun, Grace fired, hitting Lorenzo, who was confused. Before with a shot between the eyes, Grace killed Lorenzo.

Grace now keeps the gun, always at her side, for when she is ready to go into....the gauntlet.

Until then however, Grace is determined to fight the monsters of the Wastelands, and liberate the Commonwealth from raiders. She has also been known to work with the rail road, coming into conflict with the Institute, and has repeated saved and been saved by a man named Martyr. She also has been trying to break the brain washing on June, but mostly is just watching over the defenseless woman.

Grace is now General, and is at war with the raiders and monsters of the Commonwealth. Her goals, have been changed however with the Arrival of the Brotherhood of Steel, and Increasing influence of the Institute, she now has to account for the actions of other groups, with and the increased action of other groups, Grace's war is slowly expanding.