Cumbat Zone

As Elaine quietly entered the old run down theater, she looked around. Holding a sniper rifle, she put it on her back and drew a silenced pistol. Pushing the door open, she looked around the room, seeing it was nearly empty, except a woman in a far cage.

Elaine moved in the shadows, before getting to the cage, and opening it, entering the fighting arena, and towards the cage the woman was in.

"Hey! I'm here you get you out before the raiders come back." She whispered.

"About time someone does, eat his open and we can get going." The woman said, speaking in an Irish accent.

Elaine opened the cage and began to move away, before she was suddenly knocked out as her she was hit in the head by a bat.

When she woke up, Elaine looked around, she was in a cage, that rose up. As a trap door slid open, she saw that she was now stripped naked, on the floor she saw she had a lead pipe. She picked it up and prepared to fight.

The Cage opened and she was in the main fighting area of the Combat Zone, where Cait was "Held" before. She looked around, before a raider walked in, dressed in a tight jumpsuit with metal armor on her arms and chest, she smiled, looking at Elaine.

"Raiders and Rapists, today is ladies night, and that mean, the Champ, Lazuli is going to break a freshly captured Cunt! Tonights fresh cunt is a sneaky little thing who tried to get the the Lovely Cait out." Announced a woman

Elaine looked at "Lazuli" seeing she had a sledge hammer with saw blades chained onto it.

Firestarter, a raider with ample breasts and bright red hair, wearing little more than a ripped top that had fire painted on it and had a bandanna that had a fire design on it. She walked forward and smiled, pulling a sting, that was attached to the nipples of a woman, who scramed.

Lazuli ran forward, swinging her hammer, slamming it where Elaine stood. She swung the pipe, it bounced off the metal armor. Lazuli smiled and swung again, pushing Elain to the cage's wall. With a third powerful swing, the hammer was caught on the wall and Elaine took advantage, hitting the raider several times with the pipe, before she got the hammer free, and she headbutted Elaine, and she was grabbed by raiders outside the cage, who held her in place.

Lazuli smiled raised her hammer, before slamming it down on Elaine's elbow, smashing the bone and cutting through skin and muscles. With a hard yank, the arm broke in half and Elaine fell away.

"I give! I give!" She cried, holding her arm in pain, trying to stop the bleeding.

Some raiders smirked and threw Elaine in the cage, before wrapping the arm in bandages, slowing but not fully stopping the bleeding.

Hours passed and Elaine was finally dragged out, as the bloodied face of a raider was dragged out by her legs.

"Ladies, get ready for the main event! She was beaten, she's bloody, and now it's time for her to serve, get your treat from the cigarette machines, cause this bitch is getting fucked!" the announcer said, with a lot of cheers being heard.

The cage door opened and the raiders walked in, nearly 30 of them, all wearing strap ons, some metal, some real, but all were big. They surrounded her and the one in front grabbed her hair, pulling her to her knees and slamming the dildo in her mouth and throat. Elaine's hips were lifted and then had a dildo slammed into her exposed pussy.

Her face would be rubbed by the dildos, each trying to get in her mouth, and the she had in her mouth would change, and her face would get smeared with her own saliva. She felt the raider behind her pound away, before pull out and a different dildo was pushed in. She was getting fucked for nearly an hour before a path was cleared. And in front of her, was Firestarter.

She was naked, minus the strap on she wore that was bright red. She had a tattoo of a burning skull that read "FireStarter" under it. She grabbed Elaine's hair and pulled her forward, thrusting the dildo down her throat and making her gag.

She bit down on the dildo, puncturing it in several locations. Firestarter pulled out the dildo and punched Elaine across the face in anger.

"Let's see how you keep that attitude. Chem Trail, get in here!" Firestarter yelled, as she tossed the dildo away and shoved Elaine's face into her fiery crotch.

Elaine looked up, blood dripping from her nose as she was grabbed and forced to lick the red head's hairy cunt. Firestarter moaned as her cunt was pleasured, before, with a flick of the tongue, she came, and smiled, as Chem Trail walked in.

Chem Trail was thinner, and had a belt, lined with pouches. She wore purple and black thigh socks and wore a strap on that was purple and had bumps lining it in several locations. She also wore a gas mask that showed her eyes, that was also purple and black.

She handed Firestarter a bottle of beer and laid down, pulling Elaine on top of her and slammed her dildo into Elaine's cunt. Raiders surrounded the one armed girl and now, fucked her ass, pussy and mouth. Firestarter watched and smiled, taking another drink and walking away, leaning on a counter, where a captured slave stood.

Elaine's position was switched several times, before she was finally in a position where Chem Trail was fucking her ass, while a raider fucked her pussy, and one fucked her mouth, while she was looking upside down.

Elaine watched as Cait walked towards her, with a glowing yellow strap on, that was making her hair float unnaturally. When the raider in her mouth pulled out, Cait smiled, rubbing the dildo on Elaine's face. She felt small shocks as the material got covered in sweat and saliva. With a hard thrust, Elaine's mouth was filled with the dildo, that zapped her mouth slightly, along with her throat.

Cait face fucked Elaine, sending zaps of electricity through her body, making her muscles tense up, as she was continuously pounded from the other end. As more and more arcs of electricity pulsed through her Body, Elaine's mind was overwhelmed by the senations, and climaxed, spraying juices on the raiders who was fucking her.

As She was on the verge of blacking out, Elaine's holes were freed and and was pushed on her her hand and knees. She looked around, before she felt two large dildos pushing into her ass and pussy. Looking back, she saw Cait taking a hit of Ultra Jet and smiling, taking the other end of the dildos in her holes and pushing back.

Cait thrust her hips back and pushed the dildos into Elaine's body. With that single move, the last bit of her old self snapped, and she pushed herself up, twisting her body and grabbed Cait's hair. She slammed the girl's face into the ground and stood up, angry. Suddenly a dart flew in and hit her directly in the breast, a Raider with a syringer rifle was in the balcony, looking down.

Elaine fell down, unconscious.

She woke up later in the day, a knife in her cell and the door unlocked. It was dark, and many of the raiders who stayed there were asleep. She stabbed many in the heart, freeing the captured slaves, and killing the raiders. Elaine had changed, and now had a list.

Chem Trail, Firestarter, Dark Scope, Cait. The only information she had, was one clue where. "The land where refreshment and excitement collide."