Truth's Bio

Doctor Truth, Miss Truth, Vault Girl-041, Subject 51, Slut, Bitch, Slave

Date of birth: July 3rd, 2042
Gender: Female
Name: June Truth
Age: 35 by the time of war, 245 technically, 36 Physically

June Truth was born in Boston, and was raised in Malden, being a child prodigy in science. She was in the top of her class for most of her school years, and graduated early, with a doctorate in Psychological and Neural Sciences. She was quickly scouted by many universities, and companies.

She continued her work in the Boston area, until eventually joining Vault-Tec, to help develop simulated accidents that could occur and helped develop the vault's "Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test". The first application of the test, to see how well it worked, was actually in CIT

Eventually, she was asked to help with a few other tests, along with the Visiontron pods, a pod that allows you to experience events that seem to be true and lifelike without actually doing them. One simulation she ran was rebuilding a street from a show that was airing in Washington known as "Peace Street". She also worked on a few other simulations at the militaries request, including working on a simulation of the Anchorage Battlefield to test strategies, and the pilot a B-52 bomber.

She eventually was assigned to Vault 111, where she was placed rather suddenly. She accepted the role and learned of the experiment, and was confused why a Neural Scientist would be required. Maybe it was more for her minor in psychology, the isolation could play a factor, especially in such a small area.

A few weeks before the bombs fell, she met the team she would be working with, and took note of one individual....Elizabeth Retter. 

The psychological report was......concerning. Married, a mistress to many other men, 2 daughters, 1 in Nevada for studies, other just turned 18. Schooled at Vault Tec University, qualified for being Overseer, was rejected for attempting to change experiment, was placed in Vault 111 incase change of leadership was required. 

June Truth was also concerned about the status of the vault, near completion, was stocked, at the lack of the size. As the day came, she was rushed to the vault, and brought down. She was lead to her station and began to set up the psychological evaluations, looking over the vault forms, when.....Retter walked in.

"I will need you to sort the men from the women. Oh, and just so you know, that's for the staff too, I need a list. Overseer's orders." She said.

June Truth did as asked, not knowing it was a lie, and the the Overseer had....been poisoned by Retter, adding rushed rat poison to the cigarettes. After a few months, the overseer died...and Retter took over, having the only leadership experience.

Doctor Truth tried to remain optimistic about the experiance...but was doubting, and those doubts eventually got her in trouble, and then put through a program she helped make, the Synchronized Learning Utility Training.

The program would overwrite the mind and put in new instructions and a personality if given time. And she was in there for enough time that she was now a nearly completely separate person, one that is solely wanting sex. 

She had been found after the vault was opened some time later, and unfroze. She was brought to the Minutemen Base of Sanctuary, where many tried to help her return to normal, but failed. She....had several issues with some minutemen recruit.

Grace was not impressed when she found 5 minutemen completely naked, 4 passed out and one getting sucked dry. To say that a latrine was dug, and built, just for there to be a latrine duty, was an understatement. Grace was so angry at the event, that the minutemen recruits had the special honors of being the first minutemen to be apart of the special unit, the "brown snakes squad" responsible for installation, maintenance, cleaning and disposal of sewage.

Grace also had Truth more closely watched, often finding her in the barracks, teasing the recruits, this was often deemed a form of training to remain focused on the task at hand. Eventually, with the retaking of the castle, Truth was taken there, for safety reasons. Grace had....a few run ins with Truth, and tried her best to resist, but.....Grace had some things drilled in her that she subconsciously did.

Grace was found nearly 2 days later, with Truth, bodies covered in dried dirt, clothes laying about the room, refused rockets inserted places that shouldn't be, and more empty bottles than there were full ones in the food storage room of the castle. The event was kept secret, except for Piper, who appearantly had walked in a day earlier and caught the second half of the "General's Love buddy play time" as she jokes.

"Eros" had requested to take Truth to the Memory den, in the hopes of seeing if some old memories could be restored. The experiment and attempt was.....interesting. The training was deeply tied to her brain and memories, and nearly made it seem like she had 2 different people in her mind, one that was in control, and one that was suppressed.

Doctor Amari tried her best to break the programming, but....it didn't work that well. June Truth now and then slips into her old self, but these are, very temporary, and often quickly revert to her current self.

Doctor Truth: The old personality who understands neural science and psychology. She often attempts to solve how to extend her own time in control. Is fully aware of the situation and tries to return her self to control, along with the hopes of recovering the other subjects.

Known triggers: consumption of Mentats (5 minutes of control), Limited Exposure to Radiation (3 minutes) and post orgasm (1 minute)

June Truth: The post S.L.U.T personality that is interested in only 3 things

1. Sex
2. Finding a sexual partner
3. Survival maintenance 

She lacks any real understanding of science, and primarily is just trying to have sex, and doesn't really understand when she is in danger, often thinking it's a type of foreplay.