"Eros"

"Eros" Angel in black, Railroad agent, a mystery 

Date of Birth: Unknown
Gender: Female
Name: Unknown, Alias: Eros
Age: appears late 20s or early 30s

Little is actually known about this agent, other than she works for the rail road. She rarely is seen working with others, and has often been speculated to be similar to the mythical figure of the "Mysterious Stranger" Most notably for her ability to appear and vanish suddenly.

If you are willing to believe Mags Black, they two use to "date", though William says it is more like "They left, went to the pond outside of Boston, near Vault 81, they'd fuck, and come back, with Mags missing every cap on her, and usually weak in the legs." Lizzie Wyath also makes the claim they dated, just not when Mags was around, not wanting to ruin what the two thought they may have had.

The first appearance of the agent was when "N0-RA" made her presence known to the railroad. Eros was apart of the team who found her, though, looking much different, and acting as a tourist, She leaked the location of the "escaped synth" to the railroad. She never knew much, but she rose up a rank when she saved a synth, and was allowed the location of the Switch Board. She entered the secret base, and was given a chance to pick a code name.

She chose "Eros". That was when synths flooded in, attacking everyone inside. Eros took quick action, gunning down the gen 1 and 2s, buying time for others to escape. She moved back, making every inch fought a battle, and even finding a courser. She took out the elite soldier, but was injured. She woke up much later, the courser body still on her, along with a small box. She stripped the Courser of his gear and activated the cloaking mechanism.

Wondering the switchboard, she found the safe, with Tommy Whispers holding of back. She uncloaked.

"Mine's in the shop." she whispered.

"Eros, thank god, look, we need to get out of here." Tommy said.

"But what about the device?" She asked.

"We can't risk letting the synths finding it, we need to seal it. Take my gun, use it to kill as many coursers as possible. Be the Railroad's shadow." He said, walking into the vault and pulling the door shut.

Eros looked at the pistol and nodded, she would be the shadow of the Railroad. She escaped the Switchboard and found where the new HQ was. She ditched the courser gear and entered the base.

Desdemona was rather happy, seeing that they hadn't lost all their agents. Eros explained what happened to Tommy Whispers, and told them, that if they needed someone dead, that she would kill them, with no evidence connecting the two. She eventually made the outfit she is known for, her red trench coat and black shirt.

It was months later she encountered the Combat Zone, where Firestarter had put a girl through hell. Eros snuck in and gave the girl a chance, and waited. The girl walked out, and saw Eros.

"What the fuck do you want?" she asked, pointing a bloody machete at the spy.

Eros blew smoke from her cigarette and looked at the blood covered girl.

"To give you a chance. I can help you with getting back at the bitches who tortured you. But. if I do, you need to help me with a few things when I call." Eros said.

"Fine." the girl said.

"May I know your name? I will help, plus, I have a friend who can...get you a new arm." Eros explained.

"Elaine."

The two became allies, often working to kill targets. Elaine was given training, and a robotic arm thanks to Tinker Tom. The two work together often, usually when they need to take out a difficult target. Eros is fairly mysterious, and with the arrival of the Brotherhood, she feels like her job will become much more complicated. She has also been working on solving what is wrong with June Truth, a vault dweller from vault 111, the same as Elaine.

She also has been in contact with the minutemen, in the hopes of achieving greater alliances with the two groups. There has been rumors, that Mercy is claiming as false, that she found the Angel of love, much to Piper's own anger.

Eros has been seen all across the commonwealth, with very short times between each appearance report, making people think it is an organization, while others think it is a copy cat. However, when ever the Institute thinks they are close to capturing her, all they get are dozens of dead coursers and a poem.

"I see you think I am an idiot, but now I shot you in the head, now, when you find this I will be gone, and you will find this guy dead."

Some attempts have been made to replacer her with a duplicate, with no real success, always finding that they get sniped when they are suppose to make a meeting.