Lilith

SENTINEL FILE - LILITH

Adriana Verendia - also known as Lilith - is the daughter of Paladin, commonly referred to as the "Protector of the South". The apple seems to have fallen close to the tree. She is well on her way towards achieving a leadership position among the Sentinels.

She grew up in her homeland of Colombia, having been born in Medellin, the capital of the department of Antioquia. She developed an interest in sports and extracurriculars such as horseback riding and archery in her early years and was quickly pulled from the traditional education system to compensate for her extremely agile mind.

Paladin trained her intensely from birth. The solitude she endured caused irreparable damage to her ability to socialize with peers.

To make matters worse, on her eleventh birthday, Adriana experienced something genuinely traumatic. She was kidnapped by Red Global and held ransom for two months. During that time, she was kept in isolation inside one of the Ruchin's worst prison camps. No harm befell her there, but after Paladin and Red Global's duel - and her subsequent rescue - she hasn't spoken a word of it to anyone.

The prodigy has the ability to directly affect the temporal source of an object. This allows her to do many things, including healing herself and her teammates by accelerating their body's natural responses to injury. Also, she can instantly age objects from a distance, turning guns and bullets into dust as thousands of years go by in an instant.

She refers to this degenerative ability as Hexing, she also has Class 4 physical mutations and can generate a protective biokinetic forcefield around her body.

Much of the training she undertook was similar to that planned by the original Sentinels themselves. It was no surprise when she enrolled in the Academy. She quickly passed every one of her tests with flying colors; All save teamwork, as she proved too willing to enter dangerous situations alone.

Her final Brawling exam is heralded as one of the most unexpected events in Sentinel Academy history. She fought Crocodile - a young Super thought to be the next Grizzly, in one on one combat. The fight lasted seven point two seconds, and Lilith proved herself a force to be reckoned with.

When asked, Lilith refuses to divulge the nature of her codename, a particularly sore point for her. She is tough to talk to in general, but her heart is certainly in the right place.

END OF FILE: LILITH