Chapter 1

"Alright sweetheart make a wish and blow the candles," mom said.

Today is my sixteenth birthday and I'm not that excited about it because that meant another year without my father. I've always wanted my dad to be here on this day seeing how much I've grown up and saying I'm his princess like most dads do. But that can't happen to me because I don't even know who my dad is.

Without any hesitation, I whispered, "I wish my dad was here with me." My typical birthday wish.

After that, we ate the cake and celebrated together. It's always me and my mother because we don't have any friends or family. We took some pictures together and some just me, I immediately put them in the album. The album has every memory in it. I did it so if one day I meet my father he'll be able to see everything he missed

Mom's POV
I've been dying slowly and it's so painful. The doctors said that I will die within a month, but I'm trying to fight cancer for my little girl, even though I know that I'm going to die in less than a month, I can feel it inside of me.

I got up and got a piece of paper and I began to write my will, I wish that I could see her at her wedding and carrying my grandchildren, but I guess that my time is on the doorstep waiting for me to open for it.

I went into Anna's room to tuck her in and wish her the best. After I kissed her cheeks and left her room, I began to have a mental breakdown. She is so young I can't leave her so early. "Why....why?" I began to ask with no answer in return. I sobbed again but I know that I would be watching her from up even if she can't see or hear me but I'll have to leave her signs that I'm with her.

//

(A/N so this is my first chapter hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment and vote)