Chapter 3

(Recap)
"Are you Annabelle Claire?" I nodded.

Anna's POV

"I'm your mother's lawyer. I know you didn't except me this early but your mother may her soul Rest In Peace, I ordered me to give you her will as soon as I can after her death," the lawyer stated.

"Umm ok. Come in please," I replied not knowing what to say. "Do you want something to drink?"

"No,thank you," he replied."So your mother wrote this will and I promised her to let you read it in private after I leave," he continued "So your mother put all her money and apartments in the bank and you could use it once you turn 18. Any questions?"

"Umm yes," I replied

"How am I going to live? Like I don't have any legal guardians that I've known about."

"Uh I guess that your mother did mention something about your father while she handed me the will. She told me that all you need to know is in that will. And don't worry dear I will give you my card if you need me to help you in anything you can call me," he explained. "So if you don't mind me I've to get going. Any questions?" He asked while handing me his card.

"No,thank you sir," I replied

"Perfect, goodbye. I'm so sorry about your mother again," by that he left.

I decided it was the best to start reading her will.

Dear Anna,

I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you I had cancer but I did that to see you happy not sad about me.

I don't want you to cry over me because that makes me sad. I want to let you know that I'm watching you from above... my baby girl.

I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about your father earlier. The thing is he doesn't know you exist. I met him one day in a bar the day I broke up with my boyfriend. The same reason he went there that day.

We talked, laughed and were drunk to blindness. So he suggested to go to his apartment.

The next day, I woke up knowing that he probably wouldn't want to see me anymore so I secretly left and never saw him from that day on.

Your father's name is Antonio Grayson. He lives in  67 Beverly part ct, Beverly Hills. That's about 2 hours from here. I left about 200 dollars in my room on the mirror, you could take it with you. And beside it is a letter I wrote for him. Could you give it to him.

I wish I could tell you more about him but I don't know anything sweetie.

Like I said I don't want you to cry just remember all the happy memories we had together and you'll smile. Don't forget to smile ok?

Try making new memories with your new friends. I don't like how much of an introvert you are so please make at least 1 friend.

I love you sweetie, so much don't forget that

Love,
Mom

I was sobbing by the end of reading that letter, but what can I do? I have to stay strong for my mom right?

I started packing all of my clothes, my pictures and some things that remind me of my mom.

I went to sleep early cause I know that tomorrow is going to be a long day.

//

(A/N thank you guys so much for reading it really means a lot to me. I know that on real life they don't leave an 11 years old by herself but it's fiction so please go on with it. If you like the chapter please vote and comment. See you in the next chapter x)