Chapter 11

Annabelle's POV

"We need to talk," said Antonio.

My palms started to get sweaty, my heart rate increased, and my brain went crazy trying to figure out what does he want to talk about.

"Ok," my reply came out shaky.

"Ok how to tell you this?" He muttered. "Last week I sneaked into your bedroom to get uh to get your hair for the uhm DNA test. The test results came out 3 days ago and it was negative, that's why I kicked you out and I'm so sorry about it. Yesterday, they called me again and told me that there was some kind of mistake and you are my daughter indeed. So I searched everywhere for you until I found you. But when I found you, you were lifeless on the ground. I quickly called the ambulance. I'm so sorry that I kicked you out without any explanation."

I didn't know what to say or even feel. Should I be sad, mad, angry, or happy that I found my father?  All I felt was numb.

I walked myself to the bedroom I used to sleep in and let all of my emotions flood over me. I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up with a huge headache. I got out of bed and looked at the mirror. There I found that my eyes and cheeks were red and puffy. My hair looks like it hasn't been brushed in weeks and there were black bags under my eyes. Overall, I looked horrible.

I looked around the room and saw my bags. I thanked God and entered the bathroom to take a shower and wash up.

I felt so much better after my long nice hot shower. I wore some jeans, a black shirt and my vans shoes. As for my hair, I decided to let it down to air dry itself.

Determining whether to go eat or not, my stomach made that decision for me by making loud noises. 

I looked at the watch it was 11.03 so Antonio's probably at work so I don't have to face him.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and to my luck, Antonio was sitting in the living room that was beside the kitchen.

I decided to ignore him for now and I entered the kitchen to fix myself some of my delicious pancakes.

"Hey," a voice startled me. I turned around and found Antonio looking at me and in his eyes are guilt but why was he guilty tho?

"Umm hey?" I said but it turned out more of a question than if a reply.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine," I replied.

"Look I'm so sorry for everything I did and I'm begging for you to forgive me. I- I heard you crying yesterday and it broke my heart. All I need is your forgiveness and I will try to earn your trust but please forgive me." He mumbled. In his eyes, I saw guilt, sadness, and honesty. But should I forgive him? After all, he was the one that kicked me out and that led me to the hospital but he still is my father.

" Ok I'll try to forgive you but that doesn't mean that I'll trust you right away. I still need time and that time depends on you," I replied while looking at him. I saw his lips widen and there were sparkles in his eyes.

"By the way, I spend the entire night decorating your own room so you will no longer sleep in the guest room. I will tell John the head of maids to remove your bags to your room, " he told me and I nodded

Then he motioned for me to follow him and there I saw the most beautiful room ever.

Her room⬇️⬇️

Her bathroom⬇️⬇️

Her bathroom⬇️⬇️

Her closet⬇️⬇️

Her balcony⬇️⬇️

Her balcony⬇️⬇️

(You could imagine whatever you want:)

I couldn't believe my eyes is this really MY ROOM, before I could know what I'm doing I ran to my dad and hugged him and thanked him. It took him a second to return my hug. When we separated it started to get awkward

"Umm uh, I have to go now to work. Umm, you could unpack or get a nap I know you haven't slept yesterday. I will wake you up at Um dinner to um come to eat with me and Jack of course if you want," he said? More like stuttered and left

I decided to sleep because I'm very sleepy and I could unpack when I woke up.

Hey guys! It's been so long since I've updated but I'll try my best to update more often now. Anyway, thank you guys so much!! I've reached 8k views!! I can't believe it

Anyway, I'm thinking of changing Anna's age to 15/16 something like that. Leave me your opinion:) xx