Chapter 13

Recap
"Tell me one thing, are you in the mafia"

Anna

Antonio was gaping like a fish and I think I already know my answer

"Uh um yes I am in it. B-but how do you figure it out and so quickly!" and again with the shocked face I mean he is in the mafia doesn't he know how to hide his emotion?

"Easy for 1 you have one of the biggest mansions I've ever seen, 2 you have hundreds if not thousands of guards surrounded your house. I mean if you are just a businessman you wouldn't need half of those. 3 you carry a gun with you I saw it in the back of your pants. So anyone would know easily also if I guessed correctly then you aren't just a member of the mafia but you are the mafia king as you called it, although you have some Italian Features and you live in America so also I'm guessing that you have both the Italian and American mafia which are the biggest mafia in the world. How do I know that? Easy, if you had done your research about me correctly you would have known that I am special, that's why I skipped a few grades and now I'm a senior," I stated as it was the most obvious thing.

"So now is my question, can I come with you to the workhouse or whatever you call it, today with you?" I asked giving him puppy eyes

He tried to look away and refuse but luck was on my side today so he eventually gave in.

I quickly ran upstairs and changed into black leathered pants and jackets with a black top to complete the look. As for my hair, I decided to do a very high ponytail and I was ready to go.

I went downstairs to find Antonio with a frown on his face. When he saw me, he quickly closed his phone. I shrugged not really minding his weird behavior. I mean everyone has their own secrets right?

"Hey, are you ready?" He asked
"Yeah. Is everything ok?"
"Just some of our weapon transfers were stolen by the Russians. Anyway today Jack and his son will be coming for dinner tonight to discuss this problem."

Xavier. I couldn't sleep last night because I was busy thinking about him.

I didn't realize that I was staring for so long till my father break me out of it

"Are you ok? You've been staring at the wall for so long is everything ok?" He said with concern in his voice.

"Huh um yeah yeah I'm fine nothing to worry about."

"Anyway um let's get going," he said while looking at me suspiciously but he soon shrugged it off.

While we were in his Mercedes car (IDK anything abt cars 😢✌🏻)

He got a phone call. I didn't pay any attention at first but then after he closed the phone I looked at him and he was clenching his jaw. I'm sorry for his poor teeth.

While his grip on the wheels was hard even his knuckles were white.

After a few seconds, he returned to normal. To normal means being his angry man that does like no one.

He parked his car and waited for me outside the car after I closed the door, he closed the car and sped off not before telling me that if I needed anything, I should go to his office on the 40th floor.

I looked in front of me and met the tallest building ever! "Damn how tall is that building?" I questioned myself.

When I entered I saw a lot of people who were wearing black suits and earphones while other are sweating in sweatpants. I'm assuming that the people who were in suits were people who are going on a mission while the others were the people in training.

After someone saw me when I was in the middle of the building.

I mean come on it's a mafia underground place, they should pay a little attention. I made a mental note to tell my father.

"Raise your hand where I can see them. I found an intruder in section 2d in the 7th row,"

......
Hey guys, how are you? I had some exams AGAIN and it was kinda hard. So I couldn't update. Also, I'm lazy AF to write anything so yeah.

Anywayyyy, thank you so much for the 27k I can't believe it you guys are THE BEST❤️