Chapter 5

Anna's POV (the next day)

I woke up the next morning because the sunshine was straight in my eyes. It took me a minute to remember what had happened.

I opened my phone and it was 7 am. I never woke up that early on my own even on school days.

'Growls' I was so hungry. Luckily, the money that mom had left me was enough for lunch. My mom. I don't believe I got over her death so quickly. What kind of daughter am I?

I wasn't hungry anymore, so I opened my backpack and I saw her will the first thing. I reread it and remembered mom's wish. I don't want you to cry over me because that makes me sad.

She is right, I must stay strong and live with my father. That was my mission for the day.

1. Eat healthily
2. Visit my dad
3. Don't give up and try again if he wasn't convinced.

After writing my to-do list, I went to have breakfast at the diner next to the gas station.

I ordered pancakes and orange juice, It was delicious. After I was done I went back to my 'dad's house

I was getting nervous because of what happened, what will I do if he didn't want me? What will happen? I don't have a place to live, I don't have money. I can't do anything until I am 18 that's what my mum wrote in her will. Will I live the rest of my life in foster care as an orphan? I have no idea what to do.

I decided to put my feeling on hold and just wait and see what is going to happen. Maybe something positive.

I arrived but I was freezing and I was getting more anxious than the first time, I was so dizzy and I felt like I'm going to faint.

Antonio's POV

I woke up at about 6.30 am. I took my shower, got dressed, and ate my breakfast.

I was getting kind of worried about the girl. No, it can't be. She isn't related to me right? She is not mine, is she?

Today I've had a long day at work. I was so excited to have a warm meal. Don't blame me we are in the middle of winter.

Before we passed the gate I noticed something or more likely someone sitting on the bench with a white face and her eyes closed shut.

I said to my driver "Wait a minute". Then, I got out of the car, moved towards her. As I was getting near her, I noticed that she was familiar.

She is the girl from yesterday but she looked paler and she didn't move. She looked dead to me.

Quickly, I removed my jacket and put it on her. Next, I put 2 fingers on her neck and wrist, and when I found out she was alive, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

After that, I carried her to my car and told my bodyguard to pack her bags and come after me.

Then I entered my house ordered the maid to make hot chocolate not bothering to greet them or Jack. I ran upstairs to my room and tacked her under the blanket and got one of my perfumes and put it under her nose.

A few moments later she woke up. Luckily, the maid brought the hot chocolate. She drank it then fell asleep again.

(A/N I'm so sorry I wasn't active much but I have exams and I haven't studied a single thing from the beginning of the term and tbh I'm not that satisfied with this chapter. ANYWAYS. Don't forget to vote on this chapter and comment on what do you think.)