Chapter 6

(A/N thank you guys so much for the 200 views I still can't believe it. It's just like a dream coming true)

Annabelle's POV

I woke up feeling a massive headache. When I opened my eyes I found myself in a room I didn't
recognize. I looked beside me and saw 2 pills, a cup of water and my phone.

I took the pills and checked my phone, it says 7:08. Wow, never in my whole life have I woken this early on my own. I looked forward and saw my bag on one of the chairs in front of me.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I saw a glimpse of myself in the mirror. That reflection made me freeze in my place.

My hair was like a gorilla; it had so many knots and it's so frizzy. I had a dark circle around my eyes and my face looks so pale.

I brushed my hair and teeth and applied some concealer and foundation, just to cover my horrible face.

And to say I did a good job was an underestimation. I looked flawless.

Now to the hardest part, the investigation. I searched for any documents or any name to know where I am but unfortunately, I found nothing.

I sneaked out of the room to my luck I found the door was open so no struggle there. I quickly ran out of the room and I must say this place is amazing.

I was busy admiring the place and I haven't noticed the wall I ran into.

"Excuse me," the wall talked. But the walls don't talk. I looked up and saw a man 'aka my dad' looking angry at me.

"Hey, I was wondering what happened to me? The last thing I remember is sitting on the bench and feeling dizzy then I woke up here," I stated confused.

"Umm you see you fainted and umm I carried you to the room before you sneak out and bump into me," he said whispering at the end of his sentence.

"Um I am sorry I didn't mean to," I stated

"It's okay the breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes. And then you could pack and leave from where you came from," he shouted at the end and left after that.

Jeez, what's wrong with that man. I mean I also have anger issues but that man needs to calm down a little.

I make my way to the kitchen. I lost a lot but after about 5 minutes I found myself there.

I woke silently to my chair and picked it up. I found that 'my dad' and his best friend were already sitting there.

After some awkward silence, the maid came to serve the food. She looked shocked. She looked at my father with wide eyes and asked if I were a relative because we look so much alike.

Antonio's POV

My maid came to serve our food but she stood there in shock

"Excuse me sir, but are you guys relative because you guys look so much alike," she said.

I looked at Jack and he gave me the 'I told you so' look.

After the maid served us the food and we began to eat I looked closely at her and watched how she ate and how she drank. But I found her uncomfortable, "you can eat with your hands if thats better."

Her face lit up and she quickly put down her fork and knife. "Hey, how did you know that she's uncomfortable?" Jack whispered.

"Because that's also how I feel when I eat with a knife and a fork. It's like you can't normally eat you know?" I stated.

He replied, "you really are father-daughter right?"

I honestly don't know if she is my daughter so I decided to test something.

(A/N what do you think Antonio will do to test her out? Well, you have to read to find out ;) ANYWHO. Don't forget to vote and comment on your favorite chapter X)