𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 // 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

———————-

"Stop stealing my goddamn clothes, Carvour!"

"Sorry love, but I believe it was in the contract when you agreed to marry me."

Curt had almost swooned when he woke up that morning to see Owen in the kitchen wearing one of his shirts. And to top it all off, he was making him pancakes too. Curt loved pancakes almost as much as he loved Owen in his clothes.

Curt walked next to where Owen had the pancakes, hugging him from behind and nuzzling his head into his back.

"Mm...you're warm," He sighed, looking over his shoulder at the pancakes. "Are they done yet?"

"Patience, Mega, unless you want them cold." Owen smiled and flipped them over, ignoring Curt's whine.

"Make them cook faster! I'm hungry!"

"That's not how it works, my dear."

"No fun."

Another five minutes passed until Owen put two pancakes on a plate for Curt, and another two for himself. He sat at the kitchen table with Curt, handing him the syrup.

"Thank you," He mumbled and immediately stuffed his face with the food. Owen watched, amused by his satisfaction but also simply because he though he looked cute.

He eventually looked down at his own plate, and by then, Curt was almost done. He put his plate next to the sink and kissed Owen on the forehead.

"I'll be in the living room, once you're done I'll let you pick a movie? You did make breakfast after all."

"Delightful," Owen turned his head up to give Curt an actual kiss. "I'll be in in a second, love."

———